Name the strain. (Mature content warning, some content may offend)

Hmmm sounds like fun , how can I get in on this , the reveg is gonna be 1 last push to get a maximum yield, gonna setup big tent again when currents r finished n reveg n flower them in there

Already got 1 huge harvest out of it , think I can maybe double that?

That would give u guys a target

My actual grow space would be much more than the current 1 if I used it all at the same time , well in fact would be slightly less

1.2/2.4/2 or 2/2/2 in the bigger room it’s just easier for me to do my shit in it

Would be 4x 600 hps , 1 every 500 mm , no weak spots!

8 plants in the recirculating system using 9 litre sock pots

With totally recycled coco n less than 1 litre of nutrients whole grow , in fact I’ll probably just use what’s left in the bottle as it’s nearly full still

??????????????

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

I’ll second that , I must admit it did take me 3 or 4 months to get this indoors sussed , the addition of CO2 n recirculating system were a natural progression trying to make it easier

The AG n WW last grow was a lot of work just keeping the water up to them , add in making 200 litres of nutrients only to throw it on lawn , couldn’t see the sense in doing that , lawn looks great ,but money down the drain

Don’t think I could have keep that sort of effort up too much longer

So I try to reuse whatever I can , the coco was a experiment, it worked so I’ve got an endless supply of coco just waiting in the garden till it’s used again

Gotta keep evolving but I don’t think it will be too long and I’ll have myself a technique that’s tuned in for me and meets my needs with minimal costs and maximum yields

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 1

Awesome pedro im looking forward to this lol... im the same stage as tunks , so will keep note on your timeline ect.... ill be doing 4 x M.O.B clones at this stage either in coco or if i get my shit together an RDWC system. 1.2x1.2 tent and just the qbs...no light mover lol lol [emoji23][emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

planned on using a DE, but fucked if i'm using a cool tube lol

that's the only holder i could find this time

seen what i need, just got to find it, OS

You guys get really cold in Vic during winter hey?? Should be good with the DE will be like a heater lol

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Edited by dr.argon