Name the strain. (Mature content warning, some content may offend)

Not too late to go aero/dwc still I reckon. Wash the bulk of the dirt off and if you set your buckets up right most remaining dirt will settle to the bottom, and what floats will end up in the rez. After a couple of batches of nutes through the system you should get the remainder of the dirt out.

I know it sounds like a bit of a effort, but fortunately they're still small enough to have a crack at it. It'd be a bastard to burn up that much electricity and have pests chew em out towards the end of the grow.

Nah i'll stick with the dirt, make it work, at the first sign of nats, me fungus nat invasion plan kicks into gear lol 

went to early with the seeds, still got to finish the cuttings off the outside shit,

thought they where fucked, was going to leave them outside to die, then the fuckers came good, threw them in me room to finish them up

still got 4 weeks at least to go, seedlings would get to big in the net pots.

got fencing to do and water tanks to fix, first lambs where born last night, got shit loads to do, before its to wet to do much 

pots on the backburner till its all done, then we go back to Areo for good, had me play with other shit

i enjoy doing the in/outs more then any other way of growing and will continue in the on season, do Areo in the off season 

• Upvote 1

Fair enough, mate. Here's hoping she goes well for you. :good:

I forgot to mention last night for those that may have doubts about my experience with going from dirt to dwc. I have tried it once, even though it may be limited. When I had my house on the market I had a neighbour with a couple of plants similar size to pedro's in dirt. He had seen one of my previous setups and was keen to go that route as well. Anyway, we rinsed the bulk of the dirt out and replanted them in net pots with clayballs, and we placed the net pots in the setup below that I loaned him along with a 150w MH light, which he setup in his garden shed. Anyway, as some blokes will do, they start to try and bring their missus around to buy more gear, I suggested he get a 600w and a tent. To which seen him eventually get chewed out by the missus and shit-canned his plan. lol

Anyway, point being. We got them setup up in this system and we had them going for just short of a week, and they seemed to handle the transition well. Just unfortunately we never got to see them grow out. Turns out his missus didn't mind doing them in dirt, but freaked out about him going hydro (dwc). :D

P.S. these are not his plants, they're some of mine. Just showing the setup that I loaned him.

post-10745-1236987400.jpg

• Upvote 2

I go from dirt to bubblers as a prefered method, every seed I pop is done in soil no matter what medium I'm using, soil gets washed off, seedling gets transplanted, no downtime whatsoever.

Before the likes of seeds direct getting your hands on the oldschool strains was much harder. Picked up the habit from there, if there's any doubt, soils the best way to pop an old seed.

• Upvote 1