This baby was thriving 2 weeks ago!

Hi, the yellowing of leaves is completely normal as u said the plant is now putting all its energy into bud production.

This is only an educated guess but I think end of march to maybe a week or two into April. Depending, maybe get yourself a jewlers loupe or magnified glass to check the color of your trichomes. Your plant looks very healthy [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 1

Thanks Gazza.

Not sure if you’re able to help with this, but someone else might. I’ve tried describing these little guys in google and browsing posts here, but I can’t seem to identify what they are. I’m noticing leaves chewed away (nothing catastrophic) and wondering if it’s them. I tried spraying with neem oil during veg but didn’t seem to help.

If there’s anyone that can ID them, can you suggest a treatment that’s safe to use now bud development is well underway?

post-46829-151942760313_thumb.jpg

post-46829-151942762263_thumb.jpg

post-46829-151942763951_thumb.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Looking good there billy, flowering away nicely.. good to see mate!

Got any more recent photos?

Cheers! It’s pretty exciting now she’s reached this stage. Every day the buds get slightly denser/stickier and the smell is just heavenly. Thankfully not too strong unless I touch or lightly pinch her, but I’m guessing that will change. You can definitely smell something interesting when nearby, it’s just not distinctively ‘weedy’ yet.

The only other time I grew a plant I had to harvest faaaaar too early for circumstances beyond my control. So I’ve never gotten this far before and I’m loving it. A true bond has been formed! Haha I’m actually going to find it hard to cut her up at the end.

P.s. Are those dark stains on the leaves a sign I should wind back on the seasol? I’m sticking to once p/fortnight but perhaps plain water is the way to go?

post-46829-151989423174_thumb.jpg

post-46829-151989426432_thumb.jpg

post-46829-151989429712_thumb.jpg

post-46829-151989432722_thumb.jpg

Are you going to introduce some blooming nutes or just see how she goes?

I actually don’t know the first thing about any of that kinda stuff mate. I did like the idea of growing them as naturally as possible, but now they’re filling out I’m curious of how dense I could actually get them! Maybe I should find a hydro shop somewhere and have a browse..

I actually don’t know the first thing about any of that kinda stuff mate. I did like the idea of growing them as naturally as possible, but now they’re filling out I’m curious of how dense I could actually get them! Maybe I should find a hydro shop somewhere and have a browse..

Maybe try just some organic bloom ferts mate.. Cannas Bio Flores is good, that's what I've been using. Pretty sure you'll notice a difference.