This baby was thriving 2 weeks ago!

How's it all going billy?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Good thanks mate! The buds are still filling out bit by bit, although I haven’t gotten around to picking up some bio flores yet. Just been too busy with work!

Do you think it’s too late to be adding stuff like that now? Considering I may only be 3-4 weeks away from harvest?

How’s it all going for you?

I’ve had my girls hanging in a closet for just over 48 hours and the buds already feel dry enough to jar, but the smaller stems still aren’t ‘snapping’. Just wondering whether any of you have recommendations? Do I bottle for curing now or hold out until the stems pass the snap test? I’ve also noticed a major change in the smell. Sadly it’s really changed to the dreaded grassy/hay smell, so I’m wondering if this is a result of drying too quickly? Such a shame because while I was trimming the house smelt like heaven.

Unfortunately this is just a really dry house and I couldn’t do much about it..

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

I’ve had my girls hanging in a closet for just over 48 hours and the buds already feel dry enough to jar, but the smaller stems still aren’t ‘snapping’. Just wondering whether any of you have recommendations? Do I bottle for curing now or hold out until the stems pass the snap test? I’ve also noticed a major change in the smell. Sadly it’s really changed to the dreaded grassy/hay smell, so I’m wondering if this is a result of drying too quickly? Such a shame because while I was trimming the house smelt like heaven.

Unfortunately this is just a really dry house and I couldn’t do much about it..

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

That hey smell still inductees that they is still some water moisture in it, maybe leave for a day or two until the smaller stems snap. [emoji106]