Brownie's 7 holes and a tub

Yeh we've had a bit of rain last few days and it's only on the one's I picked today. Not as yet no foliar spray just gave them a nice drink of worm tea 2 days after planting in ground and heading of for a week. Any suggestions for foliar spray, was going to make up a tea with, neem, kelp meal and powdered aloe hopefully I get the fulvic acid on order and I'll add that as well. Been thinking of starting to use the insect frass tea on the WW's, and I'm trying to chase up some blackstrap mollssses as well

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yeh we've had a bit of rain last few days and it's only on the one's I picked today. Not as yet no foliar spray just gave them a nice drink of worm tea 2 days after planting in ground and heading of for a week. Any suggestions for foliar spray, was going to make up a tea with, neem, kelp meal and powdered aloe hopefully I get the fulvic acid on order and I'll add that as well. Been thinking of starting to use the insect frass tea on the WW's, and I'm trying to chase up some blackstrap mollssses as well

cystallic by nutrifield has what you looking for

i've got Melrose organic unsulphured blackstrap molasses from wollies 

yep that neem cake & kelp meal tea will work although you could use aloe as well 

or leave for the next boost spray cos the kelp will do a pretty good job , spread the love round baby  

truffles today caviar tomorrow :)

i use neem oil , silica & aloe as part of a IPM & health boost , i'm using 100% oil 

so i need to emulsify which the silica dose with help from the aloe 

All plants recieved a drink of fulvic acid 2 days ago and have been getting an aloe folia spray for last 2 days and a kelp, neem spray today and a nice lelp, neem drink tomorrow. The WWXBB have the best growth at the moment just loving it. The smaller of the 4 is just starting to show signs of flower

post-61073-151234368479_thumb.jpg

post-61073-151234373166_thumb.jpg

post-61073-151234376951_thumb.jpg

post-61073-151234380082_thumb.jpg

looking good mate , nice color 

B4 you water or mix a feed , shove ya fingers in the soil & have a feel for moisture 

if it feels quite damp let the watering ride for another day 

also fulvic is generally used to help with the uptake of something else like aloe or kelp for instance 

not going to hurt on it's own , just might be missing a bit of it's benefit used by itself  

looking good mate , nice color

B4 you water or mix a feed , shove ya fingers in the soil & have a feel for moisture

if it feels quite damp let the watering ride for another day

also fulvic is generally used to help with the uptake of something else like aloe or kelp for instance

not going to hurt on it's own , just might be missing a bit of it's benefit used by itself

Yeh the colors of them this morning was a lovely fresh green

So you reckon next time I do a fulvic feed add some kelp or aloe to it, also I mixed up 20lt of kelp and neem tea yesterday not knowing it was going to rain most of today would the tea still be ok in 8 days as soil will be way to wet to water before I go back to work

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk