Brownie's 7 holes and a tub

how are finding the insect frass & is this the one you use http://www.onfrass.com/use.html

checkout the foliar application , good to mix it up with ipm pest sprays so bugs don't get immured

to the same spray over & over

Yeh the insect frass was a freebie just enough for 2 feeds so just the WW's get it, did ask OGS if they sold it but not moment but would give another freebie pack if spend over $130. Been searching but can't find anyone on OZ that sells it.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

This has been an interesting read,,,,and good see see an organic grow in action .

Doing real good Brownie especially that your not there all the time.

Oh yeh,,I'm envious of your hill.lol.

Cheers thanks Serrated, yeh the hill not to much to do work wise up there anymore just probably put the good OGS mix in the other holes, that can wait, next season. lol

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

so you got the freebie from ogs , wonder were they got it from if there not selling it 

i contacted the good bug guys to see what they were doing with the frass 

they said , "dew to what we feed , it's would be no good for your purpose"

they didn't elaborate & i have no idea what they feed there bugs that would 

make there frass not usable 

i find with the sip's they are , i'd say , on the slower side of growth early on 

but seem to consistently get bigger in smaller increments , well maybe not the ones flowering early :)

a little diff to getting lots of growth after a watering , then tappers off till the next watering  

how's it been going , they look pretty good 

Yeh the auto's seem self manageable no great growth spurts but seeing they just about to turn would like to measure them up and see how much they shoot up while away and also do the same with the WW's reckon they grew bout a foot while away last time, can't go by how they describe plants on seed site's picked all good yielders and yet most have all started to bud up now really only going to get sample bags of nice strains. The WWxBB height is stated at between 600 to 800 high but mine are far ways over 1 metre not that I'm complaining just hope the big buds happen

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Here's a few pic's of the auto's 9 days later didn't take any height measurements completely forgot (stoner) but anways had some good growth. Here's some pic's of the bloody skunk and red poison, the red poison has good lateral branches and bloody skunk has 1 pair of short lower branch and just bud sites and all ready has a nice aroma up close. The last pic is of the red poison top, buds a bit behind in maturity than the skunk.

Cheers all hope everyone' having a good festive season

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app