Brownie's 7 holes and a tub

Lookin beautiful mr brown they seem to like that spot on the hill and all your hard work is really starting to show browny,great skills and green thumbs too, i love following this thread great to see how your doing things,happy gardening, cheers browny

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Thanks GQ thinks they liking the soil mix pree much also

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

those green ladies looking good mate

Thsnks itchy, gave them all their monthly drink of humus and tomorrow the WW's get a good drink of insect frass tea, I also noticed a couple of white fly on 1 plant so going to make up a neem tea for foliar spray to try and deter the suckers.

Thsnks itchy, gave them all their monthly drink of humus and tomorrow the WW's get a good drink of insect frass tea, I also noticed a couple of white fly on 1 plant so going to make up a neem tea for foliar spray to try and deter the suckers.

how are finding the insect frass & is this the one you use http://www.onfrass.com/use.html

checkout the foliar application , good to mix it up with ipm pest sprays so bugs don't get immured

to the same spray over & over