there are studies out that say , if your right handed keep trying to do 

the same stuff with your left , like writing your name 

forcing your brain to get your non dominate side to work as well helps

to ward off dementia disease like alzheimer's

muso's have to do this kind of stuff all way though leaning to play & if 

you add reading music to the playing you are seriously multi tasking

of cause doesn't mean muso's don't get dementia    

they also say now , kids that lean & have learnt an instrument have a higher 

IQ than the same age kid that didn't learn an instrument , again it's the multi tasking 

of having your left hand do something different to your right hand , while you 

tap your foot for tempo & sing lyrics or reading music which requires you to have to read ahead 

of where the music that's being played so you know what's coming & best place for hand position 

as you move round the fret board 

life would be allot harder for me without music you listen 2 or create 

music is one of the best things in life , a piece of art that can make you internally feel something , priceless :)  

Had to at least get some plants in 1 hole, so with the organic no till mix I decided to go the biggest hole for the WW×BB, grown a couple of times before both times they seemed to finish a bit earlier to the other strains I had at time and not a great deal of height either so 4 in the 1 hole. Mind you it did just grow as 1 main colar and a couple of good sized side branches looked really nice (sorry no pics) they will need proping up later so got plans for that when time gets closer, so just a few pics of their home to be (till I rip their pretty little asses out) so I hope they settle in nicely and power on (back to work tomorrow so don't get a visual on them till next Friday, arghh) I'm sure they'll be good, spotted bloddy scrub turkey today so bit of extra wire protection for them.

Cheers all

Happy growing

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

post-61073-150995383052_thumb.jpg

post-61073-150995387589_thumb.jpg

post-61073-150995419518_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Hey brownie is that a pond liner got to rig something up for new tent

Was thinking conduit frame and pond liner , I can then extend the frame to make a scrog with clothes line from Bunnings

Put a pump in to extract water and afghan bobs your uncle

To water I was gonna use a 60 litre res setup with pump and run 13mm pipes to each pot with a few cut offs to water 6 at time x3

12 photos on each side and 6 autos running up the middle

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Nice journal so far mate. After getting into the potcast that itchy mentioned in another thread I'm starting to understand some of this stuff now.

Great work mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks torrietree, yeh itchy sure knows his stuff I allways read his threads several times it makes more sense each time and heaps of info also on youtube. The other holes 3 holes will Dr Greens superspoil and other 3 just a blend of bagged bunnings poops and some revitalised old soil and worm castings so bit of a mix up happening, see how they go.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk