GREENERY IMPROVES THE SCENERY

evening stoners, well i made it down to the most southern point of Victoria yesterday and caught up with old man dallas last night and spent the evening drinking some lovely whiskey, hash and cones,oil, brownies you name it we had it lol lol we yarned for hours into the night choofing away lol ive gotta say dallas is a top bloke and couldn't be a more helpful generous host, were a handful 4kids 2frenchies and me and hubby lol but were very greatful for the hospitality dallas has provided thats for sure, thanks again so much dallas, spent the day exploring the great ocean road today and wow is it amazing to see, the cliffs, the waves, the long clear views out to the bass strait and the greenest green rolling hills, its truly is so beautiful and picturesque, lol even the weather was pretty good to us today, im just having the best time checkin out Victoria and all its glory and meeting some pretty nice people along the way, lol how are you going tunks i bet youve had a very smashed past week lol i realized when i was going through my special bag with dallas last night that i didnt leave any sal bubble hash with you, damm it i only made that for you and i forgot to bloody give it to you lol i was to bloody smashed, i smoked some sal hash with my mates the 12 apostles this arvo lol ive been trying to get a choof in at all the famous land marks lolpost-61975-153114494556_thumb.jpegpost-61975-153114495068_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

its absolutely gorgeous down here papa, definitely worth making the trip and il be back fir sure, mabye a summer visit next time lol it is cold but its still warmer than where i am in qld, only by a couple of degrees its pretty much same as home atm, im heading for the snow in the next few days so my big huggie bear suit i brought will come in handy yet lol lol i look like a big round yettie, im all padding but at least im warm lol i had a good laugh at the foriegn tourists freezing there arses off taking selfies in the winds up on the cliffs overlooking the bass straight, i had a brilliant day, there's just so much to see around every turn, im heading over to have a looks at the worlds highest tree top walk and zip line, then go have a look at the volcanic area's and crater lakes, follow the gourmet food trails and finish the day with a night walk through the forest to see the glow worm glens for the little ones, should be a full day of exploring the otways, ive never been to vic before but its sure us pretty spectacular, so far its the best trip away ive had in years, lol and smoking this swweeeeeet bubble hash is making the trip even better lol as Cannabis does lol

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1