GREENERY IMPROVES THE SCENERY

lol yes i do soot, the best cold beer is vic lol however you wont catch this little white duck drinkin VB but its cold enough to be drinkin bourbon,thats my excuse anyway lol, hey tunks yeah he's a top bloke mate,, hey dallas ive sent you a pm let me know if you get it, i was havin a issue postin pm,s this morning but think i sorted it,well hopefully lol, other than that i been having a ball so far in my travels catching up with people's along the way(stoners are the best people) and i still have two weeks left before ive got to be back home so im making the most of it, cheers everyone for the kind thoughts i hope your all having a good time to, cheers stoners,,,,GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

lol yes i do soot, the best cold beer is vic lol however you wont catch this little white duck drinkin VB but its cold enough to be drinkin bourbon,thats my excuse anyway lol, hey tunks yeah he's a top bloke mate,, hey dallas ive sent you a pm let me know if you get it, i was havin a issue postin pm,s this morning but think i sorted it,well hopefully lol, other than that i been having a ball so far in my travels catching up with people's along the way(stoners are the best people) and i still have two weeks left before ive got to be back home so im making the most of it, cheers everyone for the kind thoughts i hope your all having a good time to, cheers stoners,,,,GQ

Good to see you enjoying some time off [emoji106]

Kloud 9 [emoji106]

Edited by kloud9

Hey GQ yes i got your pm and have sent one back. Pretty cold wet and windy down here but hey that's just vic for ya lol Edited by OldManDallas

lol honestly dont worry about the weather dallas, we know how to make our own fun rain hail or shine lol were bushies mate its all good, ya can smell the gum leaves on us were so country lol lol lol, truly its colder at home than it is here at metung, no doubt it will get cooler down your way but ive packed for all occasions so we'll be fine, ive got whiskey, ive got plenty of canna, all i need is fire and some good company both of which im sure you can provide lol relax and il see you when we get there,, my daughter wants to know if theres anywhere to go fishing close by ?

lol can get cold down here and sometimes snows but outside tonight its a barmy 5 degrees but with a top of 25 indoors by the fire lol Will have the fire pot and some wood waiting to go and i think we have some marshmallows in the shop the kids can cook up over the fire and for us too lol

Yep there is a river 5 min walk from here but i cant gareentee that you will catch anything though but maybe an ell or if ya lucky a trout or maybe a blackfish. Think we might have same yabby traps in the shed if ya want to try your luck in the river for some. Good place to take the dogs for a walk and let them run.

Edited by OldManDallas