GREENERY IMPROVES THE SCENERY

Yes welcome back GQ nothing like being back in ya own place own bed and known surrounds again  :)

Wish i could of put on better weather for you but thats SW Vic for ya in winter unfortunately.

Was good putting a name to the face and meeting the tribe and as i said you are all more then welcome back any time :)

Oh and thank you for the goodies  :egyptdance:

dear mods, what the fuck is up the picture on the front of my thread, who the hell is she and why is she lookin over a black board, there's many many many beautiful bud and plant pics in my thread so im wondering if it is possible to have a better pic on the front of my thread other than some bird or some blokes gloves, please please please lol lol if its not to much trouble, please lol

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

dear mods, what the fuck is up the picture on the front of my thread, who the hell is she and why is she lookin over a black board, there's many many many beautiful bud and plant pics in my thread so im wondering if it is possible to have a better pic on the front of my thread other than some bird or some blokes gloves, please please please lol lol if its not to much trouble, please lol

Yeah wtf is going on there.