GREENERY IMPROVES THE SCENERY

Beautiful shots GQ. Hope your daughter got a good bit of fishing in finally the poor sod haha yes I've had a very comfortable week thank you. I've had a shit chesty cough though which has slowed me down some.

I have questions about your bubble hash when you return. You said you got material from spotlight? I'm all about saving pennies and if I can do the same I will. Then I'll let you try some of my own sal bubble hash [emoji39]

Can I get please have the recipe ? Bubble hash

Kloud 9 [emoji106]

whooooo im home and what a awesome holiday it was, caught up with so many good folks along the way and even made some new friends, also all the site seeing was great too, Victoria is certainly a beautiful place but the sun didnt shine to often lol lol a bit wet and windy but still was a great experience touring vic and nsw, i can say ive seen vic now, all of it in one go lol, but ya know its always good to come home to your own bed and space, there's no place like home dorathy lol, the worst thing is ive got the grow bug eating away at me and whispering in my ear grow baby grow lol fuck whats a stoner to do lol i feel unnatural when I'm not growing some babies lol its just so wrong lol well i think im going to have to fix that soon, very soon lol cheers stoners, its good to be back people

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app