GREENERY IMPROVES THE SCENERY

Nice looking brownies GQ.

I make some non canna brownies for the kids, taste bloody awesome. I just smash them down when I get wrecked up. Anyway had a mate stay for a few days a couple of months back. Made some canna brownies for us to share. Thought it wasnt going to be strong enough, not quite the bud to leaf ratio I wanted so I added a few grams of hash to it. Anyway the time came to eat some. I foolishly cut up a big slice for us each, sorta forgetting they were canna brownies. Being the first time I made canna brownies, I didnt associate the to canna like I do Anzac biscuts or corned beef and relish sandwiches lol. Anyway, I got so fucked. Me mate had a spew and I reckon I wasn't far behind him. Probably the thing that saved me was I went to bed not long after lol. I ended up eating 1/4 of what I did that night for the rest of the brownie I had left and that smashed me well every time.

hehehe thanks baked and t.i.m, yeah el gato, its easy to underestimate the power of edibles when there made right, even for a seasoned smoker lol i know these will be good the butter is well made plus i melted two teaspoons of hash into the butter as well and the raspberries are just like little cone pieces so i put a couple little pieces of hash into every raspberry lol lol lol and im just about to try some very shortlypost-61975-153006603945_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

hehehe thanks baked and t.i.m, yeah el gato, its easy to underestimate the power of edibles when there made right, even for a seasoned smoker lol i know these will be good the butter is well made plus i melted two teaspoons of hash into the butter as well and the raspberries are just like little cone pieces so i put a couple little pieces of hash into every raspberry lol lol lol and im just about to try some very shortlyattachicon.gif20180626_225848

Yeehaaa

Kloud 9 [emoji106]

lol lol yeehaa alright, im just doing my last rso run before heading off on holidays tomorrow, gotta do an oil change on the cruiser, load her up with all our shit an hopefully be out of here by tomorrow morning lol hopefully lol, look out nsw and vic here i come and im armed with edible weapons of destruction lol