GREENERY IMPROVES THE SCENERY

ferk me ppl,

chokin up,......(sniff)

apprecia+e all kind words

i know i+ mus+ be frus+ra+ing working ou+ w+f is +his poor imigran+ from kabuul jibbering on

mos+ of +ime oil is +alking

righ+ now, i+'s bob +alking

i wish i could +hank u all like up close and personal,individual like

i am 2 shi 4 face 2 face

so 4 ev/one involved in ''fuk me bob,bi a new k/board''....i +hank u from bo++om of mi hear+

gq's on +he monee, s+upid k/board belongs 2 expensive lappee

have 2 replace whole shamozzle

u +hink i+'s hard reading +his crap, imagine having 2 +hink bou+ ev word so +here's no mani u know wha+ le++ers

once again i +hink of+en of u peeps all +ime

ferk me ppl,

chokin up,......(sniff)

apprecia+e all kind words

i know i+ mus+ be frus+ra+ing working ou+ w+f is +his poor imigran+ from kabuul jibbering on

mos+ of +ime oil is +alking

righ+ now, i+'s bob +alking

i wish i could +hank u all like up close and personal,individual like

i am 2 shi 4 face 2 face

so 4 ev/one involved in ''fuk me bob,bi a new k/board''....i +hank u from bo++om of mi hear+

gq's on +he monee, s+upid k/board belongs 2 expensive lappee

have 2 replace whole shamozzle

u +hink i+'s hard reading +his crap, imagine having 2 +hink bou+ ev word so +here's no mani u know wha+ le++ers

once again i +hink of+en of u peeps all +ime

Can't you run a wireless keyboard, miss pedro runs a separate keyboard on her expensive laptop, had a similar problem to yours

they will be a port on the side of it somewhere, plug a wireless thingy in, or a plug a keyboard straight into it, it should override the original one 

Can't you run a wireless keyboard, miss pedro runs a separate keyboard on her expensive laptop, had a similar problem to yours

they will be a port on the side of it somewhere, plug a wireless thingy in, or a plug a keyboard straight into it, it should override the original one

reckon hes tried that a few times already. its kaput

pedro, highlee dissapoin+ed u changed ure ava+ar

don+ wanna be a sexis+ afghan pig bu+ she had be++er curves +han luna park

• Upvote 1

hey stoners, been knocking up some more goods the past couple of days, some yummy bubble hash, a wicked canna butter and im just doing a batch of rso right now in and out of watching the origin, go the blues,, this bubble hash is awesome but weird stuff, the different grades and textures of different strains is amazing, i know ive said it before but i am in love with bubble hash lol the end results are such a clean stone and taste, intense too lol its just lovely, check this out, it doesn't look like much until its properly dryedpost-61975-152984087417_thumb.jpegpost-61975-152984099166_thumb.jpegpost-61975-15298411984_thumb.jpegpost-61975-152984123418_thumb.jpegpost-61975-152984127356_thumb.jpegpost-61975-15298413403_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app