GREENERY IMPROVES THE SCENERY

im patient lol fuck am i patient lol lol ahhhhhh lol if you want big plants like mine patients is a must, some of those sativa,s flower 20weeks+ depending on temps at that particular time of year, im organic everything and ground prep is the difference between big and BIG lol, build the the soil up in the off season and the plants pretty much do the rest on there own, just add water if you know what i mean lol easy peasy, well sounds easy but theres still plenty of work to be done through out the season lol

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

holey ferking moley

just caught up, didn't realise there was an acid spill

some one needs to check their top paddock, a few roos are missing .......(just ask s.e )

w.t.f is going on ?

some one's been on the nod for last 12 mths if they haven't seen what GQ has gone through

I'm all for freedom of speech and all that goes with it

but steady on Eva , I know u got probs , we all have

attacking some one who has given so much ain't the right medicine

not sure what's going on here but quick reality check, GQ has won over so many ppl with her kindness while dealing with so many dramas

and I've never heard her complain once...(except 4 teenagers) and who can blame that

as frequently suggested by others, find some help eva....stop smoking pot..don't think it's helping

as far as giving GQ a rev, it's one battle u won't win

• Upvote 1