GREENERY IMPROVES THE SCENERY

lol good afternoon stoners, well well well look who showed her true colours AGAIN lol give the loose cunts some rope and they hang them selves lol, ok let me just clarify a few things, to start with my husband and i have been registered breeders for 20+years, we have never abused or neglected any animal ever, all our dogs come from and are bred with quality bloodlines and is done so with highest of breeding ethics,love and care, our girl has had regular pre scheduled appointments with our vet of 20years every week of her pregnancy since gestation up until her unforeseen miscarriage and will be still receiving ongoing veterinary care until she's given a full bill of health, i do not regret any of my actions,,,,, 2ndly thanks to everyone for the support messages posted since last night, it means a lot to me so cheers for that guys and gurls,,,,,,, and last of all to you forever evafucked id like to say this, you obviously have no idea what your are talking about and it doesn't seem to matter what subject you choose, i know your mentally impaired and challenged so ill try and go easy on you and put this into simpleton terms you can hopefully understand, you come across like a real MAGGOT, people like you should never be allowed to own any animal let alone be allowed to to breed yourself, i have grave concerns for the welfare of your children forever evafucked, if you have any decency at all i suggest you get offline and get yourself some serious help today, before your poor children have to pay the price for YOUR stupidity AGAIN, I'm not sure if you realise forever evafucked but this is a cannabis community not a counseling service so ffs stop posting utter nonsense and garbage and stop regurgitating internet info that you have absolutely no experience or clue about, ffs stop playing the poor me poor me card and blaming everything gone wrong in your life on everybody but yourself, your parents just give you life its up to YOU to do something with it you imbecile , now ffs why don't you FAAAAARK OFF and stop annoying and wasting peoples time and go try and do something productive with your life instead havin half hearted attempts at tryin to bring others down to YOUR level you low life self centered poor excuse for a woman lol lol lol

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 3