1 Plant, 1 Pound, Whos doing it, Whos Done It, Whos Trying It?

Gumby my friend has ordered the dwc system for me than this person is shipping it to me should be here anytime, and yeah it includes everything shown in the picture

Aquaone products are usually good i run a Aquaone pump for my 1.5 meter aquarium its louder than other pumps but no problems with there products

i priced making those dwc systems once u add up the water pump $27, air pump $20, buckets $15 than u need pots, air hose, expanded clay, water pump hose, feeder ring, drainage tap, air stone its just cheaper to buy that ebay kit but don't forget u need a water chiller

Gumby my friend has ordered the dwc system for me than this person is shipping it to me should be here anytime, and yeah it includes everything shown in the picture

Aquaone products are usually good i run a Aquaone pump for my 1.5 meter aquarium its louder than other pumps but no problems with there products

i priced making those dwc systems once u add up the water pump $27, air pump $20, buckets $15 than u need pots, air hose, expanded clay, water pump hose, feeder ring, drainage tap, air stone its just cheaper to buy that ebay kit but don't forget u need a water chiller

hehe yep yep.. always looking for a discount price anywhere.

i will recommend these ones you have ordered to my friend.

but the 4 plant ones.. dodgey.. i dont know if they sent proper pumps with them.. but they were dodge as.. and the hoses or tubes (not hoses coz they were tiny tiny) were glued with a non water resistant glue.. all sealed bits broke apart an were all tacky... and the net pots are tiny aswell... they would be ok for a clone veg.. but would need new bits and pieces to hold it together.

just seemed like cheap made crud.. he wasted a bit on different trials of things... i hope them new bucket ones nail it.

Gumby bucket showed up this afternoon the quality is top notch but u only get 2 litres of expanded clay balls my pot looks atlease 3.2 litres, the included EC will only fill the pot so high not full

not sure about the air pump its one i have never seen before it is Aquaone i will have to give it a go, the whole kit is sturdy and made of quality plastic, the 4 water jets in the lid/pot are moulded into the lid on a side ways angle, by looking at the picture i thought it may have been a hose ring stuck under the lid but its all moulded pipe work

the drain tap actually doubles as a feed line the barbed end on the tap must push thru to the inside enough so that the hose can connect than length to the pump

good to see the air hose is quality black irrigation hose and not shitty aquarium hose so it looks industrial grade

i reckon this whole kit would be easily worth $140 in parts not that i have calculated it all, for its price its a great kit if u are running 6+ buckets probably cheaper going diy so u only run 1 water pump and u can use any size return feed u like, this kit came pre drilled drain/return hose i think its 13mm could be 19mm I'm going to run 25mm

Gumby bucket showed up this afternoon the quality is top notch but u only get 2 litres of expanded clay balls my pot looks atlease 3.2 litres, the included EC will only fill the pot so high not full

not sure about the air pump its one i have never seen before it is Aquaone i will have to give it a go, the whole kit is sturdy and made of quality plastic, the 4 water jets in the lid/pot are moulded into the lid on a side ways angle, by looking at the picture i thought it may have been a hose ring stuck under the lid but its all moulded pipe work

the drain tap actually doubles as a feed line the barbed end on the tap must push thru to the inside enough so that the hose can connect than length to the pump

good to see the air hose is quality black irrigation hose and not shitty aquarium hose so it looks industrial grade

i reckon this whole kit would be easily worth $140 in parts not that i have calculated it all, for its price its a great kit if u are running 6+ buckets probably cheaper going diy so u only run 1 water pump and u can use any size return feed u like, this kit came pre drilled drain/return hose i think its 13mm could be 19mm I'm going to run 25mm

nice ones.. sounds good... i sent my mate the link.. an he said just from looking at it.. they looked way sturdier than the four pot buckets.

he said he would swing by tonight or tomorrow with one if i wanted to take some pics an show the quality (or lack there of) in his words.

if theres any interest.. or whatnot.