1 Plant, 1 Pound, Whos doing it, Whos Done It, Whos Trying It?

What ill do is veg under the led and see if i can save some coin for a 315 cmh for flower worse case if i go hid i reckon i might be able to put 2 250w hps in there in cool tubes with a little modification

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

yea Gazza, if you wanna get a new light in there, and your getting a single ended lamp, get a vertical setup, the PAR goes deeper. also the par on 250s is so lame. you would be better off w/ a digital 600w dimmed to 450w. the par would throw further and deeper.

I think the cmh are cool and only 315watts my 4 led set up isnt much less on power just i went led to keep things cool, in my case the room needs to often be closed off or door locked to keep people from sticky beaking how would u cool the room if i went hid? i have seen the swamp coolers but i would also need to run the dehuidifer side by side i think? unsure on this adding A/C will up the power a shit ton like 1400watts to run a 315w light,can't leave a window open either

i also got a friend to order one of the Nutrifield rdwc 28 litre systems

Edited by Gazza2001au

4x400w mh/hps 's

2x2x2m tent

52L pots

4 plants each have their own 400w light

Strain hunters "money maker"

Attitude "baked Alaska"

And two mr nice "super silver haze"

All growing in canna terra pro soil using the canna bio range

Topped multiple times, lst'd and super cropped vegged for just on 8 weeks

Have you got any photos of this grow or do you have a link to the diary, ide love to see this..