I'm New. Please be patient :-)

Yeah. I read about that. I would have thought the vape would be quite hot and would have activated all the thc and very little of anything would be left in the plant material.

When vapes talk about vaping oil are they talking about canna oil or something else as from what I read, canna oil is just used for edibles?

Sent from my iPad using OZ Stoners

Hey timbo,sorry for taking so long to get back,like you blown away with all the help from these people who we've never met,but each time we talk to them

get to know a little bit more. Ithought i had some difficulties in life but fuck me that's nothen compared to some others.

Anyhoo, i'm from QLD and yeah my first serious grow,like you exp with diff soils and autos. Bloody hell thought i knew little bit,but did'nt take long to realize

i KNOW NOTHING. not just about growing,but using this forum as well. We live & learn. Also got a desktop vape,first time ever.Arizor extreme Q  Does'nt

hit straight away like smoking,but creeps up on you,so really overdid it first try. What else did you ask?,having brain drain at mo. Be careful with that

bunnings searles stuff,having probs with bugs at the mo. Yeah man easy to work up addiction to growing,exciting times.

Just be open to the idea you will make mistakes but will learn invaluable knowledge and you will never stop learning with herb ,when you think you know ...you will learn something new .

There are no rights or wrongs ..just cater it too your needs and circumstances.

And many are different to grow .

The must cultivated and multi crossed species family tree on the planet....out of rice,roses and wheat,potatoes,corn ,soyabeans combined 

Edited by cardrona
  • Upvote 1

Cardrona,tried a lot of diff hobies and programs both legal and not so since had to stop work from cancer comp,don't get me wrong,not looking for sympathy

i'm only telling you because it all pales in comparison to people like greenqueen & her family. Just when you think the world sucks bigtime & woe is me & 

all that bullshit,you come across someone like her & what she has had to endure. I actually feel guilty winging bout my probs,never met the lady but if i had 

half the intestinal fortitude that woman has,well getting carried away again,sorry. Getting back to diff ways of regaining some sense of self,just want people

to know this cultivation thing has really saved me from depression and given a new lease on life.You guys have really given me my soul back cause def 

lost it there for while,have'nt felt this pumped for a long time, And it's people like GreenQueen who has all these other battles going on that give me the

courage to face mine. Totally forgotten what this topic was about,just needed to say thank you

your not doing it right...find the right strain for your situation and make the oil properly

Mate Ive eaten and drank some of the best in Holland and I always get an upset guts and the fly sprays and mild to no effect .. The Wife makes it for herself and it works just fine ,Me Massive heart burn, crook guts and No Joke can feel the shit got through me.. Oil, butter, milk, baked goods, you name it .. 

Ive read on 420 or similar that some people just cant eat it .. Its not the only thing I cant eat and the older I get the longer the list.  

Ok i am not a fan of butter products ...

sorry to here that ....everyone has a story............

I broke my neck back pelvis ,legs etc every bit of me ...and should be dead ...but somehow ...rose from the dead ....at 19 ....life throws everyone something to feel miserable about ....you dont receive what you cant handle ...hope it is a good distraction for you ....

Chin up everyones here for each other .....keep talking and each day will get a little better .

Besides you think you have it bad .....we could live in a world without cannabis ;)

That would be bad

Afghan find a hobby ...keep a diary of how you feel each day and what you did ..rate it out of 10...you will see a pattern after a month ....some things will bring you down some wont ...usually diet 

I'm fairly fortunate I've had a reasonable life so far with some exceptions of course but I have a feeling your stories are probably worse than mine.

I'm not looking at being a connoisseur or an avid hobbiest. I'm just after a few buds for myself to relax on the weekends and chill out sometimes during the week on those bad days. I am confident with Green Queens experience and suggestions with soil etc, I can grow some bud for myself.

You sounded a bit off your chops first reply afghan bob. Had a prob working through your reply but you sobered up on second reply :-).

Yeah I have a very weak stomach so have to be careful. Even smoking too much weed sometimes can give me the runs, but who knows what I used to get when I was buying. I just got whatever in the past.

Life's too serious and complex hence why, we need these timeouts.

Tim.

Sent from my iPad using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 1