I'm New. Please be patient :-)

No Tim no sneaking around going on lol its all legit just drive and ask the first person you see if you can grab a trailer load if horse shit or take a few bags or buckets or what ever you got and they will point you towards the big pile of shit and you just help yourself,all legal,I had a giggle a to myself about that,I can see the head line in the papers now MAN GETS IN THE SHIT AFTER STEALING GOOD SHIT,hahaha

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

In Syd if you only want small plants start your seeds in November/December, they will still easy get 1m tall and quite a large harvest, too early in august September for pots imo. You could grow a couple of autos planted in October, direct sow in a big pot, like 50litres. Set and forget basically. I'm currently growing with bunnings bought soil and its fine, I recommend the Scotts organic soil mix, mixed with perlite and some worm castings if u can get any. I do like greenqueens suggestion however. Buy all those bags mix it in a tarp, fill number of desired pots, I'd go 50 litre pots and mulch the top of them with sugarcane mulch. Buy a box of worms(bunnings) and split them between pots, put them in the mix under the sugar cane mulch. Keep pots moist. She also said put some soil from yard as its already alive and will add healthy microbes, providing it hasn't been continually coated in insecticides and herbicides. Good luck, go the organic root and you will be in for a cheap, easy grow Edited by sunseeker

Your a character GreenQueen. Just love ya. Too much of a hassle and I'm too busy and lazy. My nearest track is an hour away which means smelly car lol. I will stick to your Bunnings bags with chicken poo. Is cow poo also ok?

Thanks Sunseeker. Also sound advice. Yeah also would like to try and grow an auto so probably will plant one as well. Yes I was going to put some mulch on top. Wasn't quite sure what type but you've answered that for me now. Thanks.

Ta folks.

Timbo.

Sent from my iPad using OZ Stoners

lol yes Tim I've been told before that I'm a bit of a character but in a GOOD WAY,humor is my coping is my mechanism you could say,if I didn't do that I'd be a very miserable queeny and no one likes a cranky queeny,yes cow poo is great stuff,you could use both if you like just make sure that when your using manure that you get a good ratio happening so one bag of manure to two or three bags of soil/compost mix I always like to have more soil and compost than manure and remember to manure from bunnings has already been aged and is ready to use but if you happen to get hold of fresh manure it MUST be aged for a 2/3months prior to using it,I love suger cane mulch and it doesn't cost much more to buy the organic mulch just to be sure your not contaminating your soil and manure and plants with god knows what sort of harsh chemicals that may have been sprayed on it,best to play it safe I reckon

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Ok. The quick instant option. I bought a vaporiser online last night. Will give it a go. I smoke as well and eventually want to cut back so thought this might encourage me...and....I can use it inside!!! Hope you feeling a bit better today.

Tim.

That's an idea cardrona. I will let you know Green Queen. I'm not a heavy smoker but still want to cut back. I only have a small bit of weed left from a friend so hoping it's enough for a session with the new vaporiser. Then may have to wait til I grow my own :-( so some months away.