I'm New. Please be patient :-)

I think you got your answer Bob. Yes I was thinking the same as you and was told auto's were easier until I raised this post and it was stinky ( if you read his first reply in this post ) he states that the indica's are hardier and easier for newbies, hence why I changed my mind. However, please keep me updated from one first time grower to another how the autos are going. I'm growing outside in pots. Haven't started yet as we are heading towards mid winter. Going to order some seeds in august for start of spring.

How long did your order of your seedmans take? Which state are you in? I have heard reports that they are not as stealthy as they should be and include original strain branding packaging?

Timbo.

Sent from my iPad using OZ Stoners

I think you got your answer Bob. Yes I was thinking the same as you and was told auto's were easier until I raised this post and it was stinky ( if you read his first reply in this post ) he states that the indica's are hardier and easier for newbies, hence why I changed my mind. However, please keep me updated from one first time grower to another how the autos are going. I'm growing outside in pots. Haven't started yet as we are heading towards mid winter. Going to order some seeds in august for start of spring.

How long did your order of your seedmans take? Which state are you in? I have heard reports that they are not as stealthy as they should be and include original strain branding packaging?

Timbo.

Seedman took 7 business days and a total of 11 at the door.. Stealth package ..Took longer to pick what I wanted to order. And I got nearly as many free seeds as I ordered .

Yeah the skunk and white widow were ones i were looking at. I like the look of that blue automazar. Tasty. 

Thats pretty good delivery times Traviss. Can't complain about that.

Hey. Would you believe. All that harping about searles products and I ducked into my local nursery barely 2km around the corner, and wadda ya know. It stocks all the searles stuff including the premium potting mix.

What do you think GreenQueen? Should i get this as the base instead of the other potting mix with the 2 bags of organic and chicken poo as per your photo?? Will this throw anything out as the searles has a heap of nutrients in it. So what I mean is, 2 bags of organic and chicken poo from bunnings + the premium searles potting mix? How are those winter babies coming along?

Timbo

Support local businesses, google search around your local area and I'll guarantee you'll find something that will be a good price and better quality then the stuff Bunnings pushes. Plant whenever you want we don't freeze over like the Americans so you get small longer plants in winter and larger plants in summer. Read up because outdoors does take a certain amount of time for quality don't cut yourself short with having to cut it up early.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Hi Tim I'm not a fan off potting mix of any kind, better to stick with,compost, soil, manure,werdna,s right to about having a look around locally, its a bit of a hike to town for me but every few months I make a visit to the local race track,I just take my trailer and shovel and shovel as much as I can in,the race track I find is a good option because these are racehorse's they get fed the very best so its good quality manure and minimum weeds and its totally free in my area,maybe worth having a look into I used to do the same thing when I lived in Tamworth and it was free there to your basically doing them a favor and best of all they clean the stalls daily so all the shit is already in one big shit pile allz you gotta do is shovel it up and take it home and you can add as much horse shit as you like to the garden,it loves the stuff

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Hi Tim I'm not a fan off potting mix of any kind, better to stick with,compost, soil, manure,werdna,s right to about having a look around locally, its a bit of a hike to town for me but every few months I make a visit to the local race track,I just take my trailer and shovel and shovel as much as I can in,the race track I find is a good option because these are racehorse's they get fed the very best so its good quality manure and minimum weeds and its totally free in my area,maybe worth having a look into I used to do the same thing when I lived in Tamworth and it was free there to your basically doing them a favor and best of all they clean the stalls daily so all the shit is already in one big shit pile allz you gotta do is shovel it up and take it home and you can add as much horse shit as you like to the garden,it loves the stuff

+1

I feel you on the potting mix Gqueen! I'm learning the hard way!

I won't be sneaking into any race tracks just yet grabbing horse shit :-) but I think I might just stick to your original concoction/ photo of Bunnings stuff. I'm only 20 minutes from a Bunnings so all good.

I just mentioned the searles potting mix because a few people here have mentioned using it and had success, however I've seen your photos of your plants and everything else you grow and you seem to have quite a supply of what you recommended me to buy. You being quite the green thumb and all, my money is on you so I have that photo committed to my memory now :-).

Timbo.

Potting mix is toxic in some situations and no good for young plants especially in bags   ;(

If you are desperate to buy it,, you would be better going to the local landscape supplies shop and buying,a half tonne for $30.00 of good composted vege mix ,garden mix 

And you will get more than 5 bags 

• Upvote 1