I'm New. Please be patient :-)

Hey GQ. How's your break going?

I got my vaporizer a few days ago. Review wise is the top end of the cheaper market. Paid about 130. It's a flowermate v5.0s. For the money it's good. Smooth. Nothing like smoking but still gets you there :-). Almost no smell but you can smell slightly the weed as it heats up in the little chamber and you can taste it more.

It has these small stainless steel pods. One for your normal herb and one for oil. For herb, you don't need to use the pod in the chamber but I am, as I only have a bit of weed at the moment so making it last as the pod is smaller whereas the chamber without the pod is bigger but messier apparently. When I've got more, i can be less sparing with it and I will see what it's like straight out of the chamber.

I must say, what I do like is that being winter, I can just sit back in my couch watching Tv and vape up. No smells inside. Awesome really. This one doesn't produce thick clouds of vape. Only thin, small clouds. I did some research and if you want heavier vapes, you need to spend some 400-500 on a portable. Fuck that. BUT, desktop vapes are the best apparently and say 250, will get you good quality vape but it needs to be plugged into the wall. I think eventually I will get a desktop one, but so far, this does the trick. Not for everyone but it does work better than I expected.

Tim.

Sent from my iPad using OZ Stoners

Thanks for the round down timmyykk I appreciate that still not sure it would be for me be for me,maybe I'm just a bit set in my old ways lol another thing is I don't smoke inside the house so its handy for me to just have a pipe a tin and a few joints rolled out

in my back patio area so I can just slip out there and have a toke and get back into what ever it is I'm up to,I've got a mate who's been trying to get me to drop round and try his but I don't really like sharing utensils either cause I've got a bit of a germ phobia when comes to things like that,it never bothered my when I was younger but it bothers me now lol hopeless I am hehehe

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

:-) All good. I don't smoke inside either. Never. But vaping has no real smell. I could vape int he lounge room and you could walk in 2 seconds later and smell nothing. Great in the cold :-). No rigging up and going outside. I'm with you on he germs thing. I would have done it when I was younger too but still didn't like it :-). Not hopeless. We all have our ways.

Sent from my iPad using OZ Stoners

What can we do outdoors in terms of training the plants? Is topping and manifolding a plant beneficial outdoors and a yield increaser? How about the use of plant trainers to implement LST on them?

Topping. Manifold or mainline. LST. All fine with outdoor. When mainlining, nugbuckets says you can top till you have 32 tops for outdoor and only I think 8 for indoor. I'm sure people do more indoor but yeah. And will increase yield.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1