Bogan's backyard!

Still not sure how to relocate, incorporate it into my hole... I am definitely making a pile for next year!

Off to read more! Thanks itchy and cardrona! [emoji16] [emoji106]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

fill the hole & add to the top as a mulch = just like it's been doing over there 

the more intact you can keep it , as you collect , the better but not a big deal 

grab some of the top of where your taking it from to add to the top of where

your putting it & water in with rain water 

you can also collect the mycelium via making some rice 

this vid talks about KNF Korean Natural Farming , what he is making is IMO indigenous microorganisms

easier to let you watch than try to explain , mainly because this guy does a better job of explaining than i 

https://youtu.be/UgTe4GUXzeQ

Damn interesting read there fellas. Thinking of getting myself so 100l or so bins and making some bush plot wicking beds. Would love them to be pretty self sufficient when it comes to feeding. Since I was too heavy handed season just gone. I'm going to have to set up a big shopping list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you go back in history that's why they used / invented wicking beds , to be as self sufficient as poss , used in parts of the world where water was scarce 

in general they use 2/3 less water than a standard pot of the same size , & you generally get a bigger plant for the size of the pot/bed 

keep in mind there is a lill science involved , they are shallow & wide for a reason , water can only wick so far up based on medium weight pushing down  

or something like that , there's a single word that covers that but i'm a stoner & can't remember it 

• Upvote 1