Bogan's backyard!

million ways to do it , if going the no till route 

just add to the top but you do need to cover with something else like straw , full of lignin which feed fungi 

just like a lasagna , whats at the bottom is being broken down , in the middle starting to brake down & top 

just getting weathered 

once that bottom layer is kicking there's plenty of humic acids , part of which is fulvic acid , fulvic is a catalyst 

to enzyme production , the number one thing happening in seed germination is enzyme production , plenty of

fulvic in the soil will add to rapid & healthy seed germ 

many ways to skin a cat , what ever works for you is prob the best way to go 

• Upvote 2

million ways to do it , if going the no till route 

just add to the top but you do need to cover with something else like straw , full of lignin which feed fungi 

just like a lasagna , whats at the bottom is being broken down , in the middle starting to brake down & top 

just getting weathered 

once that bottom layer is kicking there's plenty of humic acids , part of which is fulvic acid , fulvic is a catalyst 

to enzyme production , the number one thing happening in seed germination is enzyme production , plenty of

fulvic in the soil will add to rapid & healthy seed germ 

many ways to skin a cat , what ever works for you is prob the best way to go 

Yes Itchy ......   ratio's

get the ratios right Aus  and start a mother pile you only source from and leave undisturbed the rest of the time just feed it 

this is an old guide there is way faster ways of doing it ....you cant beat an already mature mulch pile I reckon....and they are everywhere once you start to look

There is a bit by my driveway, my mate down the st has piles of dirt sticks and leaves everywhere... Had a look around and within minutes I found most piles were alive!46e99b5c3fa5057414bff673242e904e.jpg411d1ac0aed080c52d63205cc94af681.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Damn interesting read there fellas. Thinking of getting myself so 100l or so bins and making some bush plot wicking beds. Would love them to be pretty self sufficient when it comes to feeding. Since I was too heavy handed season just gone. I'm going to have to set up a big shopping list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk