Bogan's backyard!

here ya go mate , handy lill ref guide to Dynamic Accumulators & what you get from them nutrient wise 

http://oregonbd.org/accumulators/ it's a US site so there might be some name converting required , a good bookmark 

just a way to work out nutrients in your compost pile or mulch layer from stuff you can grow in ya backyard 

gives you a bit of insight to why biodynamics utilize some of the plants they use 

Ibc's make great veggie patches. The wife and I use them at our place. We have two halves set up as wicking beds and another couple set up and giant pots. They seem to work pretty well.

I just got to get the no till soil thing happening we have to re fill the beds pretty often with fresh soil they seem pretty dead after a good summer of veggies. Worm farm is high on the list to biy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what got me into the no till gardening, less work and when I think about the initial setup can get pricey, for me anyway! lol but worm farm for sure...

No till sounds easy!

https://deepgreenpermaculture.com/diy-instructions/no-dig-gardening/

Ibc's make great veggie patches. The wife and I use them at our place. We have two halves set up as wicking beds and another couple set up and giant pots. They seem to work pretty well.

I just got to get the no till soil thing happening we have to re fill the beds pretty often with fresh soil they seem pretty dead after a good summer of veggies. Worm farm is high on the list to biy

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Vegan's... The self destruction of domesticated species ,while thinking they are saving them.. When will these idiots realise Plants have feelings too but because they dont scream and bleed red they are a guilt free food source . 

Organic blood and bone for me ,worms love the stuff.

• Upvote 1

what about one or two worm towers = in bed worm farm , buy or diy 

you can use larger PVC pipes with a top or even a 20lt bucket , when contents of bucket are consumed

pull the bucket out of the bed , use the castings , refill the bucket & put back in the bed

the whole time while the bucket is in bed , leachate is released to the bed / plants 

if you use the pipe method you can buy compost worms , they will stay in the pipe as long

as there's food , otherwise earthworms will do the same job but come & go , which works out 

good with the bucket method , cos the worms POQ once the foods out , leaves you with a bucket 

of castings & not many worms 

worm castings is considered veganic coz worms are almost all dirt when they are weighed on scales.

barely any actual flesh to em.

so you can add worm castings to veganic feeds (technically) as it doesnt leave animal-waste behind in the end product i believe... weird o i know.