Winter growing Victoria

Just finishing my first outdoor auto grow in winter, though i am in Qld. i found it quite easy and the plants average around 600mm, though they are small strains (Berry Ryder and Dreamberry) i used these two strains because it was an experiment and and they dont mind the cold.

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/gallery/album/1715-otdoor-winter-grow/

Sounds better than my spring auto grow, my sensi northern lights plant grew like 30cm lol

Any pics?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Just finishing my first outdoor auto grow in winter, though i am in Qld. i found it quite easy and the plants average around 600mm, though they are small strains (Berry Ryder and Dreamberry) i used these two strains because it was an experiment and and they dont mind the cold.

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/gallery/album/1715-otdoor-winter-grow/

Are you related to billythegoat?[emoji13]

Hmm 19ltrs? I don't know what soil you buying but 19ltrs mite be small? Correct me if I'm wrong someone but from what I've read, for a organic grow you should use a minimum 10 to 15 gallon pots so you're live medium doesn't dry out! And something about microbes and fungi bla bla bla lol ... Could be wrong!

Where's itchy?

Shit ! Really ? I was gonna use these rocket pots .. this is the living soil pack I bought .. it comes with a 50 L pot but I thought I'd divide it in 3 and chuck em in these rocket pots instead ..

Damn , where's itchy ? 38ab84fd127b89fced51b027cce29997.png7298c73a413674cc04ba971864a7bb10.png

Back to the books boy!

Do you're homework before you waste you're money! It's good to know what is in you're soil and understanding it!

I trolled itchy for a while till I understood! lol

That soil coming with a pot is telling you something

I bought the soil but haven't bought the rocket pots yet .. I actually bought this soil so I wouldn't have to do any reading ! Haha .. the 50L pot scares me though . I don't want this plant to get too big !

Yesterday got up to 20C and I was thinking of unloading a couple to the great outdoors. Then I checked the weather report, we have snow forecast for the hills for the next week... I'll be keep my babies warm in the son-t-agro sunroom for now.

lol you weren't the only one with similar urges Lou!  

On Saturday....  Felt like Spring.  Got my seed stash out.  Looking for something to pop with a view to doing some light deprivation.  Then checked the weather lol lol  Except we're not expecting snow, just pretty cold weather and a couple frosts.

Then I got into some temperature data history for my area and decided I need to restrain myself until at least the second week of September :D