Winter growing Victoria

Nah, most definitely plant inside and take them out later . I've had success like this many a time with outdoor . I've just left them on a window sill and then after they're a bit stronger I take em outside and put some strong , reinforced mesh around em . Gotta watch the weather thou . If it's gonna rain or if it's gonna get too cold , id bring em inside to the window sill again .

Thank you very very much for that Jim! Looking forward to trying it out for the first time this season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got some out of control seeds, I've just started my indoor, have 4 under lights all going very well, luckily I've got a large poly tunnel and a polycarbonate hothouse, I'm going to get onto it tomoz, I've been thinking of how'd they go in winter...I'm doing it......

Winter baby... Trying to stand up!and I'm crazy!838887a9f1568ce3329ad0b14e177d0d.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

20th June that started sprouting...

They look good mate .. how old ?

. I have been brewing this mix for about a month and half...

25ltrs cow manure

25ltrs chicken manure

25ltrs mushroom compost

75ltrs h&g coco coir

75ltrs perlite

300g Dr greenthumbs super soil mix79d4c9b29af827c923a6ff07ddaeb2a9.jpgea53d36066be403fe8a97dfc0153f1bb.jpg

I put one plant into the soil mix for a test!41d83ee7327629d7e11a07f4b6d73718.jpgb81708610fa4e319c981f8045ca3bab3.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

My grandpa (Greek) has been growing tomatoes here in Melbourne, Victoria for the past 35 years and I just asked him when he plans to start on his tomato seeds for the year, and he said in the next two weeks!! He starts them off in little pots and develops them like that, then in a month or two puts them in the ground.

I'm wondering, is it true that they say about tomato and marijuana plants being similar? And that they should be planted around the same time?

• Upvote 1

My grandpa (Greek) has been growing tomatoes here in Melbourne, Victoria for the past 35 years and I just asked him when he plans to start on his tomato seeds for the year, and he said in the next two weeks!! He starts them off in little pots and develops them like that, then in a month or two puts them in the ground.

I'm wondering, is it true that they say about tomato and marijuana plants being similar? And that they should be planted around the same time?

Yeah you can start them about the same time, I do,(Nov) its all to do with your local climate anywhere near the water no probs

In the hills a few weeks later, watch out for frosts, cover them up if one is due