Winter growing Victoria

Hi Tim,do you live near the beach,the reason I ask is that the only other thing you could add to that mix is some fish and if its going into pots you won't need a lot ,any fish will do,I've got a big chopping board outside I like to use a small axe to chop the fish up a bit,head,tail,guts everything goes in chop it into a fishy mush and only add one or two Small handfuls per pot plant and if you can add some standard dirt from the garden to your mix than do that to,so you got compost, manure, bagged soil,fish mix and backyard dirt and you always want to have more soil than you have manure,so say two bags of soil to one bag of manure mix it all up and can't go wrong really, as itchy said earlier it doesn't hurt to put a tester plant in your mix first to check the mix is not to hot from manure, something like a tomato plant is a good one to test with and you can do that now just to be sure your mix is ready for the upcoming season,if you find it is a bit hot than all you need to do is add more soil,ezy as,cheers GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Thanks GQ. I, not close but not too far either from the beach. About an hour. I love your descriptive instructions. No detail left out :-). I certainly like the idea of the tomato plant. Must get one and plant it to test like you said. Looks like you've been keeping busy. Good luck with your plants.

And we been having crazy frost! fd5ac4f54d80da3cfb4599065858f1ad.jpg75a0c886277be93113b29fb136a01373.jpg652d7c5675b5efcefa30279b8ac208af.jpg00c169dee05527ddf1812513aa6543e2.jpg

^

Nice gourds mate lol

lol Chinese pumpkin, like the one the drunken master drinks out off lol

What you got going on outside AB ? You started already ? Shit ! I'm about 4 weeks off on the outdoories ..

These are the ones I sprouted in June and you said I was crazy lol

• Upvote 1

I can't speak on other states . The title is - winter growing Victoria and personally I wouldn't even try outdoor down here . The nights are crazy cold not to mention , overnight rains and wind . Greenhouse maybe but outdoor straight up crazy ! [emoji12]

What you got going on outside AB ? You started already ? Shit ! I'm about 4 weeks off on the outdoories ..

I'm three months in front lol [emoji106]

• Upvote 1

Just finishing my first outdoor auto grow in winter, though i am in Qld. i found it quite easy and the plants average around 600mm, though they are small strains (Berry Ryder and Dreamberry) i used these two strains because it was an experiment and and they dont mind the cold.

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/gallery/album/1715-otdoor-winter-grow/

I'm just about to sign a new lease . I ordered 50L of living soil . Gonna divvie it up in 3 x 19 L pots and grow 3 amnesia haze .. gonna get started the first day I move in ! Can't wait !

Hmm 19ltrs? I don't know what soil you buying but 19ltrs mite be small? Correct me if I'm wrong someone but from what I've read, for a organic grow you should use a minimum 10 to 15 gallon pots so you're live medium doesn't dry out! And something about microbes and fungi bla bla bla lol ... Could be wrong!

Where's itchy?