Winter growing Victoria

One of the two plants I have is flowering [emoji106] and I am so happy that I have a plant to re-veg ....[emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16]

I was originally going to mainline these two but now one is flowering, I will be only mainlining one![emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4]

Will continue to update these girl's in BOGANS BACKYARD!

Hey AussieBogan,

Stupid question here, (new-be) but why are you happy that the plant is flowering already? I thought if the plants wasn’t old or big enough yet the buds just wouldn’t be as strong or big?

Cheers

BB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bogan that was pretty good explanation , in summer I find late February when I start to see the change, it's not necessarily getting 12 hrs night at time this just makes it easier when indoors running on a 24 hour timer 12/12 but in fact the plants are getting 13/11 but still go into flower, and probably finish more 12/12 outside, I think if you ran something like a 14/10 light schedule and then dropped to 13/11 you probably would bring your plants into flower giving you an extra hr of light

The benefits of running 24 20/4 18/6 give your plants more light thus more growth

This is why the change has to be so dramatic to 12/12

If u had the time and resources you could probably find that you may even be able to run tests to find the minimum dark cycles for flowering

Sorry for ramble

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

I've tried my hand at pre growing indoors but can never get the transition to outside smooth enough to avoid going to flower for a bit. It stops them in their tracks usually as its too hot and the days are still getting longer so they know somethings not right for flower. Sure doesn't seem to hurt the finished plant though. I have found you get about 4-5 fresh heads out of each nugget once it turns back to veg awesome for Scrog

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bogan that was pretty good explanation , in summer I find late February when I start to see the change, it's not necessarily getting 12 hrs night at time this just makes it easier when indoors running on a 24 hour timer 12/12 but in fact the plants are getting 13/11 but still go into flower, and probably finish more 12/12 outside, I think if you ran something like a 14/10 light schedule and then dropped to 13/11 you probably would bring your plants into flower giving you an extra hr of light

The benefits of running 24 20/4 18/6 give your plants more light thus more growth

This is why the change has to be so dramatic to 12/12

If u had the time and resources you could probably find that you may even be able to run tests to find the minimum dark cycles for flowering

Sorry for ramble

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

hey mate have you tried going from 12/12 up to 13/11 mid flower? gives you the extra hour and as long as they're 4-5 weeks into flower they dont even consider going back to veg.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk