Can anyone direct me to some seeds

Doc Ds

find the grow equipment ? Thats some high tech cia xray technology from overhead spyplane shit lol...... Look, if i was a piece of shit i could send any enemy anything illegal in an attempt to cause unwanted attention. Its not unusual for house elec bills to be high without anything illegal growing inside.... i do see your point though...

• Upvote 1

Who said anything about electricity bills? i was talking about if seeds were found in the mail that is all that is needed to get a warranty for the delivery address hence people use another address to where your growing

if a warrant is served and they enter your house and find all your gear they may be able to charge u for attempting to cultivate illegal plants

• Upvote 1

You need to take precautions but ya cant spend ya life worrying, its funny, everyone gets on here sharin pics talkin about their grows then say how stealth they are when they order seeds etc...WTF so its safer to brag on a social media forum..lol

If ya dont wanna risk bein caught dont tell any cunt what ya doin lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You need to take precautions but ya cant spend ya life worrying, its funny, everyone gets on here sharin pics talkin about their grows then say how stealth they are when they order seeds etc...WTF so its safer to brag on a social media forum.. lol

If ya dont wanna risk bein caught dont tell any *#%@ what ya doin lol

There is a slight difference "Yes sir i bought seeds on X date from X company" they can easily look up what u ordered so u need some stealth, where as showing pictures u can be anywhere in the world posting pictures on OSA and they may not know your where about's but things like seed orders can lead to finding you