Anyone delt with mediseed man?

Hello has anyone on here delt  with Mediseed man recently? Been having nothing but troubles with my order, half of it showed up fairly quickly but half was missing and have been having trouble dealing with them as I logged it in there help portal but right after my account was locked out, emailing them has gotten no where as they say they had a glitch with there system and to contact them through their portal but I am locked out of my account.  Should I be worried? Are they dodgy af or what?

• Upvote 1

Yeah so looks like they sent me the wrong order so someone else prob got mine, and as soon as I logged in to let them know they blocked my account then every time I emailed them to let them know my account was locked they told me to log in and let them know there, ended up getting very frustrated and sending a rather rude email to them, don't expect to hear back or to ever order from them again, definitely would recommend looking elsewhere for seeds

I used Cannavault a year ago and no problems except there was only 1 branch in Brissy to deposit thru. Then used Medi last 2 times and both arrived in a week. Last time was 3 months ago. First lot was fine, 2nd lot with 8 seeds (all feminised) had 1 male and 1 turned hermi, so that was a bit of a shock.

• Like 1