Can anyone direct me to some seeds

Doc Ds

Sounds good. Thanks guys. Is it real stupid to send seeds to the same house as a small grow? Don't have another option yet

Basically yes.  Chances are they'll make it through customs, though that chance is smaller in QLD and WA, and chances are that even if found you won't get a visit by some lovely people with an invitation to search your house.  But, the risk is there, so I think better safe than sorry.

I've generally had them sent to my grow address, but have only ever done that when I have nothing growing and all my gear packed up and off site, cause I wear a tinfoil hat :D

Many members have lost seeds to customs without getting a visit, but at least one of us has been raided as a result, so it does happen.

:peace:

• Upvote 1

I wont recommend, sent fast, discreet, cheap, but I do NOT believe they sent the strains I ordered (I ordered Indica dom seeds, all plants are very sativa like), and now wont reply to my questions as to what they actually are.

it was marijuana-seeds.nl

I was about to order today but I'm chosing someone other than Bonza for this reason as Bonza only does without breeders packaging i now prefer my orders to be in breeders packs for your reason