Can anyone direct me to some seeds

Doc Ds

Yantra Seeds is alright 4 out of 4 cracked, got ass raped on Express Shipping tho not worth $28 when it cost $10 donno why the extra for postage it may have something to do with the seller having to actually go to the post office to mail the orders instead of choosing standard delivery as i think Fast Way Couriers does order pickup's which would make sense for a stealth way of shipping to customers, Fast Way Couriers u have to sign for your delivery  i could be wrong but i have always had to with Ebay purchases

Express Post is by Australian Post but is not very express at all maybe i am just being over negative, i should really get over the $18 loss lol

my order was my first with Yantra and i bought quality breeders seeds which came in breeders packaging

would i shop again? I'm already looking at what i want next! wish they had a bigger range of Dutch Passion i could only find one strain

Yantra Seeds is alright 4 out of 4 cracked, got ass raped on Express Shipping tho not worth $28 when it cost $10 donno why the extra for postage it may have something to do with the seller having to actually go to the post office to mail the orders instead of choosing standard delivery as i think Fast Way Couriers does order pickup's which would make sense for a stealth way of shipping to customers, Fast Way Couriers u have to sign for your delivery i could be wrong but i have always had to with Ebay purchases

Express Post is by Australian Post but is not very express at all maybe i am just being over negative, i should really get over the $18 loss lol

my order was my first with Yantra and i bought quality breeders seeds which came in breeders packaging

would i shop again? I'm already looking at what i want next! wish they had a bigger range of Dutch Passion i could only find one strain

Oh such a shame, I have a pack of Dutch Passion Durban Poison I could send you but I wouldn't want my ass to go from this o to this O

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 2

Yantra Seeds is alright 4 out of 4 cracked, got ass raped on Express Shipping tho not worth $28 when it cost $10 donno why the extra for postage it may have something to do with the seller having to actually go to the post office to mail the orders instead of choosing standard delivery as i think Fast Way Couriers does order pickup's which would make sense for a stealth way of shipping to customers, Fast Way Couriers u have to sign for your delivery i could be wrong but i have always had to with Ebay purchases

But I agree that Yantra is the way to go seeing as you're supporting Aussie breeders.

Dr,

Some seeds say Breeder Yantra. But they say that for the Seedsman strains .a bit deceptive And I've wondered why they do that ,when they give other breeders recognition

I presume the Yantra and Dr Yantra strains are Aussie bred along with Mullumbimby madness ,but don't take it as gospel where they say Yantra bred

Thanks for the info I'll keep that in mind. My next order will be through Yantra and luckily I'll be getting Mullumbimby Madness and Mother Sativa (Pretty sure that was the name, supposedly an Ozzy Landrace).