Messed up main-lining

RP skywalker og Kush.

I'm no expert but these genetics seem really good. They have always grown fast. I nute burned em a bit early and they didn't really slow at all.

This is 720mm. Cut back to 6 tops a few weeks ago.

I supercropped some of these to try to even height.

8l rhizo pot.

post-59840-0-75982400-1496147253_thumb.jpg

post-59840-0-41072200-1496147299_thumb.jpg

post-59840-0-47015500-1496147401_thumb.jpg

General rule of thumb so she doesnt get rootbound is a foot of vertical growth to a gallon of medium minimum. You dont want a plant even close to being rootbound come bloom. A plants rootzone will continue to develop until around 4-5 weeks of bloom.... keep that in mind. Nice variety you have selected mate.

Will definately be checking in on this grow...... mad props, well done....

• Upvote 1

I may have some rootbound plants soon then whatever happens.

I have the fabric pots which seem good but I can't say if they are much of an advantage. 16l and up has handles and that makes a difference.

They talk a lot about preventing rootbound issues.

I feel that I rushed into growing a bit. I then bit more off than I could chew once I got them to perform well.

Have had 25mm\24hrs recently. 18\6 cycle. 315w.

I feel obliged to the plants though. I want to see them bloom well. Feel a bit guilty if I don't and yes, feel a bit silly carrying on veg after I should have flipped.

Kinda caught me out. I was so facinated by them, still am:)

I appreciate the comments puff tough.

I kind of highjacked this thread, with the title it had and the plants I had, they had to merge.

I said it before, and will say again. Big thanks to the members on here.

some of those plants are bloody tall. i tought mine were high, at 18 inches of stem. they are just starting to lean over from the weight of the buds..

im going to try mainlining into 4 branches, them when each branch has 3-4 nodes whack them into flower, should keep them nice and short..

less distance forvthose nutes to travel [emoji6][emoji23]

• Upvote 1

Not to discredit your preferred growing methods but Noah didn't fertilize the wild plants either but we all know how much that assists plants.

Not just in cannabis circles but in general food crop production there heaps of techniques that manipulate plants to increase yields.

Welcome to modern horticulture techniques.

You dont see modern Horticulture techniques use this on any food plant.

If you study Horticulture then the only reason to remove leaves is if they are dead or diseased. No where is lolly popping used in Vegetables.

It might look like it's used in vine grown plants like Tomatoes ,but if you follow the grow the leaves removed have died off not removed a living working factory. 

Anyone who's done a basic Hort 1 course will never strip a plant of its leaves after reading the basic's. To strip a few leaves to help light penetrate is a lot different to stripping the thing to a stick and expecting it not to stress out and effect growth and yeilds.

Back to back grows have proven excessive stripping effect plant health and yields.. 

I wouldnt be too hard on yourself you have done better than most as a beginner, well done.... Youre making the same errors that most do when they begin growing canna, its all a learning process.... Trust the process....

Sure beats paying a dealer......... and you know what is in it what was sprayed on it, what the plants were fed and how the buds were handled post harvest...