Messed up main-lining

Hi everyone I've set up a old wardrobe that's 1.5m wide 1.5m high and 0.5m deep and run 2x 300w vipaspectra leds. I am currently growing world of seeds amnesia I read up on how to mainline/manifold and thought I did it right but Think I may have messed up a bit I started by topping at 6th node back to the 3rd when the new colas x2 came up I pulled them over without a issue the let that grow out till 3rd node and topped again now I have 6 colas on each side so 12 per plant is this right or was I meant to chop off all growth under the 3rd node. Your opinions would be great68ac1f8eedf3c7ea6dfab20f08568227.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

if growing indoors, best to only top 3 times and end up with 8 colas, after topping remove lower fan leaves and nodes except for the 3rd one, i remove the 1st fan leaves/node, remove only the 2nd node leave the fan leaves, help the plant to get going again.

Google nugbuckets mainlining, full step by step info on growweedeasy.com

heres mine..

1a08effcfc007abb6f382a064cb80b00.jpg

4 plants:

b7c6e0fa0b48d689bab3ba74fb6d704e.jpg

if growing indoors, best to only top 3 times and end up with 8 colas, after topping remove lower fan leaves and nodes except for the 3rd one, i remove the 1st fan leaves/node, remove only the 2nd node leave the fan leaves, help the plant to get going again.

Google nugbuckets mainlining, full step by step info on growweedeasy.com

heres mine..

1a08effcfc007abb6f382a064cb80b00.jpg

4 plants:

b7c6e0fa0b48d689bab3ba74fb6d704e.jpg

Thanks will do

Tipped once as in just the growing tip not 6-3rd node is no point, and lollipopping or lower trim can wait till you have good growth even into first weeks of flower. Below a clone but I treat seed in a similar way sativa dom will get bushy fast indica dom stall a bit after topped bit bounce back touch slower.

post-5631-0-65027100-1486360117_thumb.jpg

Indica dom white rhino in the centre showing my point.

post-5631-0-80547700-1486360330_thumb.jpg

Tipped once as in just the growing tip not 6-3rd node is no point, and lollipopping or lower trim can wait till you have good growth even into first weeks of flower. Below a clone but I treat seed in a similar way sativa dom will get bushy fast indica dom stall a bit after topped bit bounce back touch slower.

attachicon.gifWP_20170205_19_06_23_Pro.jpg

Indica dom white rhino in the centre showing my point.

attachicon.gifWP_20170205_19_05_54_Pro.jpg

Thanks. My first grow thought I'd experiment and hopefully all works out ok. So many knowledgeable people on here

• Upvote 1