PGR'S what do you use?

the part C isnt a pgr, its actually just an NPK/Potash mix nothing special. I could list the back of it since im looking at it. Waste of money.

the Part B shit expands the size of cells your only supposed to use it for 3 days then flush the shit out of it with a salt clearing agent, after much research it looks like im going with the Uber brand. It also has 'crystal dragon' which could be a stronger variant of the natural PGR. As said this is just to make a freak, but also to flush once a week with a clearing agent.

Paclo up to 5 days, side effect drooping plants- mis-diagnosis from this is most people think this is a PPM, or PH issue, incorrect, this is caused by stress from the plant diverting all its energy into budding.

Chloro-q Chloride is to create flowering at every node, After the treatments I'd suggest flushing weekly from there on with a clearing agent.

Incorrect use from these products would probably fuck someone up. I can see quite well why criminal syndicates would use this to make more cash, but the experiment is to use the agents reverse the side effects, and cleanse residual amounts of PGR

A small amount of PGR most likely wont harm anyone, but considering the diary I saw with the Jester with large hunks of solidified PGR, I just want to add that was most likely not Paclo, that was most likely Chloro which in the amounts in his post was insane. Chloro is the more dangerous, in order to get poisoning from Paclo it needs to be 1 gram per kilo of bodyweight.

So ask a question- does the Jester still post on here after ingesting the possible lethal dose of Chloro? And did his testicles swell to the size of watermelons?

Chloro has a strong smell of horse semen. Don't ask me why but thats what it smells like fucking horrible.

The part B is crazy. The buds swell to ridicilous size. That you can almost 100 percent gaurentee if you dont drop your humidity and chop up fine buds before drying your getting mould. Its freaky. Wouldnt dare to smoke it. Gigantic out of the ordinary sized buds.
Then cyco has the C. Which is suppose to harden them again if im not correct? Unbeilavable.

Edited by N3ro

So even though I'm funding an experiment to make a monster not for consumption, using the most horrific of shit that I can find, I've still got haters, well the reason why I'm doing this is because no one has done it, or documented it or even attempted to leech out the PGR's properly. You can bitch and winge all you want, I openly said I am making a monster, and I'm making a monster under strict conditions to disprove several myths, those myths will remain unwritten until the end.

I can understand why alot of people are pro organic, and I can see why, I've always preferred organic veggies and fruit over the supermarket, I am not an advocate of GMO especially monstanto- I personally have a pure hatred over monstanto and their little push for 'legalisation for medicinal use' which would give them total control over the product. Some states in the US have woken up to the issue and dealt with it. Think of it this way, cigarettes aren't illegal, but growing tobacco is, and even though something might be 'legal' it doesn't mean it is not regulated to a point where it is completely out of reach from the organic grower.

Note- PGR's were initially slandered against by GMO companies in a push to pass legislation for more GMO products to be sold to the public. Now personally if I had a choice between something which had trace amounts of PGR, versus something with the genes of a chimpanzee inserted into it, I know which one I would take.

So even though I'm funding an experiment to make a monster not for consumption, using the most horrific of shit that I can find, I've still got haters, well the reason why I'm doing this is because no one has done it, or documented it or even attempted to leech out the PGR's properly. You can bitch and winge all you want, I openly said I am making a monster, and I'm making a monster under strict conditions to disprove several myths, those myths will remain unwritten until the end.

I can understand why alot of people are pro organic, and I can see why, I've always preferred organic veggies and fruit over the supermarket, I am not an advocate of GMO especially monstanto- I personally have a pure hatred over monstanto and their little push for 'legalisation for medicinal use' which would give them total control over the product. Some states in the US have woken up to the issue and dealt with it. Think of it this way, cigarettes aren't illegal, but growing tobacco is, and even though something might be 'legal' it doesn't mean it is not regulated to a point where it is completely out of reach from the organic grower.

Note- PGR's were initially slandered against by GMO companies in a push to pass legislation for more GMO products to be sold to the public. Now personally if I had a choice between something which had trace amounts of PGR, versus something with the genes of a chimpanzee inserted into it, I know which one I would take.

how will you dispose of runoff ? Details Please 

Whilst I strongly disagree with this shit, I still say good on ya, and experiment as much as you want, so long as you don't pass the end product on to other people without their full knowledge (or preferably not at all).  Whatever the results, I would like to hear about them, just out of curiosity, even though I'd never do it myself.  Not sure why people feel the need to get abusive about a planned experiment, but do understand all of their concerns.

What I would really like to see though, is experiments with natural PGR's, and the effects on final product, stretch, yield etc, both good and bad.  Because lets face it, as non commercial growers they are the only PGR's we are likely to ever consider using at all.

• Upvote 1