PGR'S what do you use?

end of the day you want weed that isn't carcinogenic or harmful to your mental state.

some pgr's cause your weed to become carcinogenic, others give you headaches and perhaps even psychosis.

I think simple ones like seaweed that naturally have triacontanol are ok.

You wouldn't really want to use it too often after week 3 is finished in flower or your buds be full of leaves lolol.

Other plants like aloe vera, or willow wood and the rest that reproduce with 'pups' all seem to have IBA and salycilic acid in them which is good for cloning and root growth, they seem rather harmless.

You wouldnt want to use those plants for root growth in flower though lol, might slow down leaf and flower growth and reduce your crop.

As for inducing flower and shortening or lengthening node spacing, I wouldn't go there at all.

thats my way of looking at pgr's.

Carnage

too many people on here are a bit ignorant on nutes, if the compound is readily available its absorbed, but in an organic state its required to be broken down, the research here is to examine what tobacco companies would most likely do. Technically trace amounts of pgrs are not harmful, paclo again for the record is probably less harmful than the crap in a cigarette.

I'd probably make the keen observation that PGR's have been given a bad wrap, in early use they are relatively safe, but on the later stage of bud development which paclo is not supposed to be used is when your local dealer uses it to harden flowers for a heavier harvest which is not exactly good for you.

Never really felt the need to insult someone on a public forum but I feel strongly about this subject there is a first time for everything -Nero you are a absolute wanker.

The facts are there to see re synthetic pgr,s they are bad full stop.

This place is not about growing medicine with poison you fucken idiot.

Nuff said

✌️Peace

Sorry guys had to be said.

Edited by Ganggong
  • Upvote 2

Okay.. i can chime a bit on this i was a pgr user for many years. I didnt know it was bad or cancerous. This was bloody years ago. Id say around 2006.

Dutchmaster superbud.

Now as per bottle it says 7 days of use. It has to remain in contact. The buds were horrible. Like shit. Wicked cough and some strains responded very differtantly to the stuff. Some strains didnt get the red hairs. I knew something was up when i didnt use superbud one grow and my buds were totally a different colour. And the yield... wow. Cut in half. Everything was the same.

I didnt write it off then. I just was very blantant. The hydrostores didnt know what placto was. Nor was it on the bottles of dm sb.

Years went by and I started to use one dose of superbud for one feed. Thats it. A 1ml per L.

It stunted growth just like the old times and didnt grow a inch beyond giving the dose. Exactly the same. My buds didnt go red. But they were firmer too. So it was the best of both worlds honestly. Yields 30 percent increase. Smoko was still there with only base nutes to the point there was no difference in quality... i yielded more. Buds looked the same. They were bigger and less fluffier with the strain I had.

Sooooo im kinda up in arms about placto. Everything bloody gives you cancer.

But now im dealing with some horrible brain shit. Go figure. Doubt it was the placto though.

All I say is to people that want to use this shit. Dont. If you really want too. Have a little bit of morality about you and dose it for one day. Not 7 and fully mutate the buds. It does the EXACT same and stop height without loosing quality.

With cycos pgr set that stuff called dromahize or such? Im not too familiar with I have never used it but i have seen first hand what it does to buds. Its not pretty. The become gigantic. The swell that happens is unbeilavable and its not natural. It most definatley has to be worse than placto.

There is also a new product on the market thats been around for a little while.

Uber "reborn".

So you are suppose to dose this shit for a week and it reopens the closed cells that the plant mutated to begin with after the first 3 weeks.

Apparantly the colour comes back... and smell..

But I havent seen it first hand so I cant comment.

I totally agree with everything that you say sirpsycho.

The amount of shit people buy to put back in what they originally lost due to the pgr set been used it kinda counteracts using it in the first bloody place.

If all these bloody commerical guys HAVE to use pgrs. Ditch the bloody drohomazide shit. One day only at 1ml of placto.

My argument is with that. If you cant talk them out of using it altogether. I can at least tell them that one only dose stops stretch. But please... remember. Morals. Its dangerous. Full stop.

Its also disgusting.. goto your local woolies and look at the size of the apples and pumpkins we buy? Its unatural. Totally. Ridiculous.

• Upvote 1