PGR'S what do you use?

experiment has already been done.

plenty of scientific documents around about it all.

recon ur just trying to learn how to cash crop and hurt people like a scumbag

Take a deep breath and calm down Carn.

Yes, the base experiment has been done, and the results are readily available on the BM Aust wide.  But he's looking to see if a short dose followed by other methods effectively get's the shit out and fixes the downsides.  Personally I see not using it in the 1st place as the only sensible way to achieve it, but whatever.

Unfortunately I also tend to agree he's looking to learn how to cash crop.  And whilst I have no time or consideration for PGR using commercial growers (that's the nice version lol ), at least he's looking to find a way to be competitive with a less unhealthy product, which is better than going the whole hog, barely.  For all we know he might have success, and it could slowly filter through to the big boys leading to a slightly less unhealthy black market product, but I doubt it.

So let him go, he's not hurting you or those close to you.  At the end of the day the only thing that's going to stop cash croppers using Paclo, and fuck knows what worse in the future, is to educate the mass purchasing public about what they are buying and why they should refuse to pay for the shit.  Supply and demand dictates that the biggest profit will always be chased by amoral bastards for as long as people keep paying for it.  It's wrong, and they should be lined up and shot, but it's what they do.

:peace:

• Upvote 1

Interesting.

But I don't reckon he'll end up posting different stages and end results .

I also feel that you n3ro are doing this with ulterior motives, even if you are not I fear just reading all this stuff might encourage

some greedy fucks to want to use the shit. But it's an open forum and is of interest.

All I really see is you starting this topic to incite the emotions of people .

As you do in most of your posts, ,,,,,,,usually trying to instill paranoia in folk

You are not unintelligent .......it's a shame you don't contribute in a more meaningful manner.

Interesting.

I also feel that you n3ro are doing this with ulterior motives, even if you are not I fear just reading all this stuff might encourage

some greedy fucks to want to use the shit. But it's an open forum and is of interest.

As you do in most of your posts, ,,,,,,,usually trying to instill paranoia in folk

You are not unintelligent .......it's a shame you don't contribute in a more meaningful manner.

yep i smell fish too 

your right about the cash crop part since cannabis will most likely going to wind up in the hands of tobacco companies and heavily regulated and sprayed with PGRs then distributed to the general public under flashy labels... but the idea of the experiment is to try and leech as much of the crap out of it as possible to reverse the effects. Now lets assume that the 'big boys' are not giving a fuck about the end customer, and lets assume they have no idea about what they are doing, and end up pumping out a toxic product which could potentially harm a user- by listing the method if successful would be a good thing rather than a bad thing.

After much consideration the use of Uber Recover would be detrimental and wouldn't actually provide the results since it would only mask the issue. In future There could be another experiment using natural PGR's only but also using uber recover to attempt to boost THC production.

Take a deep breath and calm down Carn.

Yes, the base experiment has been done, and the results are readily available on the BM Aust wide.  But he's looking to see if a short dose followed by other methods effectively get's the shit out and fixes the downsides.  Personally I see not using it in the 1st place as the only sensible way to achieve it, but whatever.

Unfortunately I also tend to agree he's looking to learn how to cash crop.  And whilst I have no time or consideration for PGR using commercial growers (that's the nice version lol ), at least he's looking to find a way to be competitive with a less unhealthy product, which is better than going the whole hog, barely.  For all we know he might have success, and it could slowly filter through to the big boys leading to a slightly less unhealthy black market product, but I doubt it.

So let him go, he's not hurting you or those close to you.  At the end of the day the only thing that's going to stop cash croppers using Paclo, and fuck knows what worse in the future, is to educate the mass purchasing public about what they are buying and why they should refuse to pay for the shit.  Supply and demand dictates that the biggest profit will always be chased by amoral bastards for as long as people keep paying for it.  It's wrong, and they should be lined up and shot, but it's what they do.

:peace:

Edited by N3ro

Interesting.

A little paranoia is a healthy thing, it should be in a regular intake like vitamin C, being careless is just stupid.

There are several experiments I want to run with nutrient lines, mainly additives, but also investigation of natural PGRs.

The end result will get posted, it wont be 'stage by stage' but a conclusion will get posted, the list of ingredients which were used, the size of the bucket, the type of lighting and of course the strain which will remain nameless until the end result. I can tell you its a cross with white rhino.