PGR'S what do you use?

I was told by a friend that giberillic acid does something to plants aswell? Can someone chime in on this? I believe old mate who makes ozitonic puts it into his bottles. I think its the ozitonic monstabud? I havent used it before. Is it any good?

Now...

Triacontol... i have a bottle here of some locally made stuff i bought up in SA. No idea who makes it. Its obviously home made shit but was told it has tricontol in it. It smells very umm... sugary too? Leave it in the sun and it reeks like fkn shit. So it has some sort of mollasses stuff i guess with added triacontol. It has improved my smell in buds with a strain I know very well hugely. I also have noticed more flowering sites.

The direction of bottle says 5ml per litre to nutrient solution. Use start to finish in flowering.

Whatever is in this shit. Works. Its more than your average blackstrap molasses... it does have tri in it.

I read a few pages back that someone just commented to use it on day 3?

To my understanding..... "canna boost" is triacontol.

My next grow im going to be looking into ozitonics line. But i think his products are for organic soils and mediums. Not too sure how it would go inside a resovoir.

I met the creator of ozitonic and I said ... got any recommendations for flowering stimulants? He handed me a tiny little bottle of

Ozi swell. It has on the back of the bottle mafe from beeswax? He told me and looked me in the eye. This will blow you away..

It says organic on the back too and as far as i know all ozis stuff is safe. But im not sure in Gibirellic Acid? Thats in monsttabud.

Im keen to give this black liquid. Sweet smelly stuff a go. It also says to use oziswell from start to finish. Of flower... im a bit tedious of putting organic shit into my hydroponic resovoir though. Not sure if it would work as its not organic. And ill end up getting filthy root rot. Bit up in arms. But if anyone can chime in and let me.know if anyone was given this tiny bottle in the nsw hemp expo id like to know. It has bees over it.

Cheers. Smoky

I was told by a friend that giberillic acid does something to plants aswell? Can someone chime in on this? I believe old mate who makes ozitonic puts it into his bottles. I think its the ozitonic monstabud? I havent used it before. Is it any good?

Now...

Triacontol... i have a bottle here of some locally made stuff i bought up in SA. No idea who makes it. Its obviously home made shit but was told it has tricontol in it. It smells very umm... sugary too? Leave it in the sun and it reeks like fkn shit. So it has some sort of mollasses stuff i guess with added triacontol. It has improved my smell in buds with a strain I know very well hugely. I also have noticed more flowering sites.

The direction of bottle says 5ml per litre to nutrient solution. Use start to finish in flowering.

Whatever is in this shit. Works. Its more than your average blackstrap molasses... it does have tri in it.

My next grow im going to be looking into ozitonics line. But i think his products are for organic soils and mediums. Not too sure how it would go inside a resovoir.

I met the creator of ozitonic and I said ... got any recommendations for flowering stimulants? He handed me a tiny little bottle of

Ozi swell. It has on the back of the bottle mafe from beeswax? He told me and looked me in the eye. This will blow you away..

It says organic on the back too and as far as i know all ozis stuff is safe. But im not sure in Gibirellic Acid? Thats in monsttabud.

Im keen to give this black liquid. Sweet smelly stuff a go. It also says to use oziswell from start to finish. Of flower... im a bit tedious of putting organic shit into my hydroponic resovoir though. Not sure if it would work as its not organic. And ill end up getting filthy root rot. Bit up in arms. But if anyone can chime in and let me.know if anyone was given this tiny bottle in the nsw hemp expo id like to know. It has bees over it.

Cheers. Smoky

The naturally occurring Triacontanol ( lucerne ) & gibberellic acid ( Kelp , Aloe )

are safe to use , the man made of almost anything is no good for you or us

The homemade bottle is a good thing for you to see , that bottle , whatever was in it

was breaking down ( stinks ) , which is what all organic matter dose once removed from it's

food source , so why isn't the organic or non organic bottle on the shelf at bunnings

breaking down , preservatives , stabilizers , absolutely nothing to do with or for the plant

just shelf life , Sound like human food to you !

watch the nutrient ingredient list , 75% inert ingredient = water , love paying for

stuff that comes out ya tap a bucket load cheaper 

BTW increase in smell comes from the use of sulphur , you can get from using gypsum 

keep in mind a plant a plant will only do what it dose naturally , cause & effect , force one

thing to do whatever here with a man made pgr & loose something else over there , it's a fine line to walk 

if soilless is your thing then look up Probiotic Wellness Garden , this is basically soilless probiotic growing

this gives you the benefit of soilless & the unbelievable quality of total organic bud , the best bud you'd ever smoke , hands down

if you want healing , organics is the only way otherwise IMHO your risking your already compromised well being 

probiotic growing = if your probiotic your def organic , if your a organic grower your not necessarily probiotic 

you would increase basically everything if you just keep your plant healthy , no pgr's needed 

every time there's a prob , your plant is diverting resources / energy to that prob & removing them 

from doing what you want , growth structure flowers & health 

2 all , can you 100% say you've grown a plant to it's absolute potential 

so you have a base line to work from , so you know what's enhancing & what's not 

i haven't got there yet myself 

• Upvote 2

veganic gives steroidal like effects and its better than organic.

all nutrition is made from broken down vegetable matter.

I cant see why you guys arent ordering it by the truckload.

I'd buy it off ya if you did.

https://ogtea.com

seen people get a lb in a small dwc from that gear.

http://generalhydroponics.com/biothrive/

seen friends in the states start their outdoor gardens full of 10lb plants with that one.

just isnt cheap enough here for the small cannabis growing population.

don't even need a ph meter. best part about it.

Edited by Carnage

thank you for the input I'll look into some of that!

Now...

Cheers. Smoky

Cannaboost is tricontonol so ive heard mate.

Many other options on the market for that price

Ozitonic swell is another one way cheaper.

Whg.net.au or something. Has bees on it.

I think anything with BEEs. Is tricontonol.

I have used liquid lead before. By growhard. That works. So does their budjuice.

Lets give an example...

Base nutes in my 600w grow two yrs ago.

Three cupboards. One plant each cupboard.

Plant 1. Base nutes. Pk 13/14. Coco.

1lb yield.

Plant 2. Budjuice was added. (natural pgr. Alfafa , seaweed etc) it does shorten height for sure.

Finished with liquid lead. (Lovely flavour, taste.

One hit pk 13 14

1.5lb elbows.

Plant 3.

Base canna nutes.

One day hit of placto at 1ml litre.

One hit of pk 13 14.

2.2 elbows.

All recirc one pot coco growing..

7 week veg on all plants.

Best was option two. The growhard oz guys have some lovely organic shit in their stuff but the buds were really beautiful. Smelt so nice.

I cant use it now as i am in full hydro. But yeah option 2 was the winner for sure. Didnt matter about the weight. The taste was that lovely and just so nice i would happily loose the placto buds.

Dm superbud was so sneaky. If anyone remembers the old shit with the guys face. Looked like a robot?

It had NO mention of pgrs on it. None of the hydro guys knew what was in the shit but it flew off the shelves back those days.

Out of interest does anyone know how that cyco part b stuff is and how it works compared to placto?

All i know that using plactobuterol is halt stretch.

The part B is crazy. The buds swell to ridicilous size. That you can almost 100 percent gaurentee if you dont drop your humidity and chop up fine buds before drying your getting mould. Its freaky. Wouldnt dare to smoke it. Gigantic out of the ordinary sized buds.

Then cyco has the C. Which is suppose to harden them again if im not correct? Unbeilavable.

Correct me if im wrong but common. The labels on cyco are marketed for the canna industry. They even include the schedule of using it on their website nutrient chart.... how shit.

It just goes to wonder... some of the bud i smoked back in the day was obviously loaded with placto. It had to be. It was so red haired it wasnt funny. But boy... it got you absoulutly smashed.

It was only until recently i heard about a strain called

Red beard that was doing the rounds in SA. And sometimes apparantly can still be found? The hairs are more orangy. And there is heaps of them. Like.. covered. Probly around 2006 in SA.

Does anyone know about this redbeard strain? I believe its aussie bred too.... and its a full on knockout orange haired infused bud.