Australia's cheapest hydro?

Bedbug

Yeah. So I decided to crop enough so I don't have to buy anything and put my $$ into nutes. So now s probably a good time to stop bitching about being poor. Going to let the others mature a bit. Trying to get my pics better, and this pic doesn't seem to show how brown the hairs arepost-57620-0-43917500-1480901656_thumb.jpg

I'm happy with the uppermost heads, mid sized (fist) turning to large. Good density. But I was watching weeditique on viceland last night and the biggest shop buys by quality which is determined by examining the trichomes under a magnifying glass. They say they can tell whether it's been cropped too early, too late and also look at colour and texture of trichomes. So I'm going to let this be my guiding light.

I was getting worried because they promised harvest in 70 days. Now more than 10% over, but I guess the trichomes don't lie. Then again, I could just take your advice, who seems to have got it spot on without a magnifying glass and from a well dodgy pic. Edited by Bedbug

I wouldn't pay too much attention to the breeders claimed flowering time.

the last autos i grew went to over 100 days, despite the breeder claiming 70 or thereabouts.

I only comment as the buds look tiny, particularly in that group photo you posted.  Sure there are some larger buds at the top, but otherwise, look very small.

here's a 100 day (or thereabouts) auto just before harvest, chuck a coke can in one of your pots for comparison.

gallery_2463_1336_1663187.jpg

• Upvote 1

I'm going to have to take my lights up. I'm running out of headspace as well. I put weights and bent over the tallest, that seems to be working ok. Maybe that's a better option anyway, the lateral heads have shot straight up and are chunking out nicely with the extra light. The tip is bending back and continuing to fill out.