Yep, I'm serious. How's the penetration on those things.

Lenses are a big consideration for aquarium/coral growing LED's, makes or breaks em as far as usefulness is concerned. Dont laugh, lighting considerations for corals/canna aint that different (ignoring spectrum)

Seems good to me. 49b1c296ac686f4f78108aa0ac9b3b0e.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I use Timber Grow Lights

https://timbergrowlights.com/

Chat to Dan and he will answer any questions. I've grown with HPS in the past and will never go back. LEDs rock! COB made in USA. Highest quality marine electronics and connectors.

For about $400 I now have a constant supply of weed, more than a quarter a week and barely use 200w for 18hrs a day.

Get some lights, any lights and start growing. Your biggest problem with any grow as a beginner will be over watering and fucken spider mites!

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

Oh and take the reflectors off if you get timber. You don't need them. You'll be amazed the first time you see that yellow flat disk turn into a full on sun in your tent. The rest of it is heatsink. All the electronics is in the ballast looking bit. 4 of those and you'll be rocking on a budget from then on. No more changing bulbs or fragile hot glass to deal with.

Grow with what you like... do some homework and research yourself. No-one is ever completely objective, everyone is trying to push their own agenda. Result based research is all you can go by before making a personal trial for yourself. If you haven't done the research then your opinion is just that, a biased opinion. If you've done the research and are willing to put your money on the line... do it armed with the facts you invariably found one way or another and the knowledge that you are responsible, no matter the outcome.

I'm over trying to convince others of what I have dedicated my time to learn, just to be told I'm wrong, or have been lied to by sales spin by people who haven't bothered to learn anything. I'm the one spending the cash, not you. I'm the one talking from experience, not you. So which is better... fuckya, I ain't telling... go figure it out for yourself...

Oh, and PEACE!!

• Upvote 1