C0bblep0ts closet grow

c0bblep0t

I dunno man that sounds too time consuming ...There's plenty of white hairs showing up , it's definitely a male/hermie then ? No doubt ?

If it's got both sexes are visible all over it bin it but I've read that if they've been bred by a reputable source those freak males that appear in feminized lines are meant to be great for breeding with as they're meant to help bring back a clear distinction between genders in the next generation.  If you have any pollen chucking ambitions it would be worth collecting for that alone imo.

I'm so gutted , think I need to take day off work lol , so so gutted tho , I had high hopes for this grow , it had the claw going on from the start and a couple of weeks of high res Temps but I didn't expect this .. I spent $500 on a chiller ffs , not real interested in collecting pollen or making seeds I just wanted some nice buds , I'm sad .....and a little bit pissed off , should I complain to seed co. ?

It sux Cobble, but these things can happen for a variety of reasons, so it's probably a bit rash to blame the breeder. 

Are you sure it's also got girlie bits?  If so, hermies can come about from environmental conditions causing stress.  When you're mentioning high res temps and the claw it's obvious the plant has had some stress, so that's the most likely cause.  Could be light leaks, or timer issues, and the list goes on.

All you can do is learn from the experience, bin this one, and start afresh.  Better luck next time.