C0bblep0ts closet grow

c0bblep0t

It is hard to tell from the pics and because the colour may be caused by the great white. The roots should smell fresh, very similar to alfalfa sprouts. They also should not be slimey. Any slimyness or off smells point to root rot and/or other bad bacteria thriving.

Healthy roots will fill the container and feel quite strong. They should be white but additives such as Cannazyme can stain them.

eg.

gallery_15017_971_127312.jpg

Cool , thanks Naycha , yea the b52 and part b sensi is also thick and brown , there's no unpleasant smells so might just watch for a couple of days yea ?

Is this root rot ? I've been adding great white which is a dark brown color when mixed with water so i kinda think maybe this brown slime is actually the great white , plant seems to picking up growth ok i just did res change and same thing happened last res change when I cut roots before , any advice appreciated http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160213/67c57f07e0e391187ccaae3be2a70229.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160213/9f86e76dee7a7eb1f567842b637660a2.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160213/38754559709f6968ec998fcb9da129f9.jpg

It's the Great White. I put you onto it.

• Upvote 1

If the great white is doing it's job where is the living mycelium? Every mycelium/trichoderma product I have used you can see thriving in the medium. I still don't think dwc is able to support mycelium growth.

Yea I Dunno really , the plant does seem to respond to it tho , she's drinking close to a liter a day and ppm comes down with water level , I havent been able to find any images of what a mycorrhizae colony (if that's the terminology ) looks like in a dwc system but like I say the plant does seem to respond to it ...but then again like I said I don't really know lol

Root rot smells a bit like shit and it can make ya lose ya breath I have a friend that grows in a nft system and a few times taking it apart it has stunk so bad it makes ya wana yack anyway you will know soon enough if its root rot or not. I also think seasol turns the roots brown as well so hopefully it's just the great white
  • Upvote 1

Seems to be growing fine despite the curling....

You got enough room in the wardrobe you think to not have flipped it already ?

Yea lights have only been on for hour or so , she puffs up a bit more and I'm hoping to get 4-5 oz's off her so trying to maximize space for max yield , couple more weeks I reckon

Root rot smells a bit like shit and it can make ya lose ya breath I have a friend that grows in a nft system and a few times taking it apart it has stunk so bad it makes ya wana yack anyway you will know soon enough if its root rot or not. I also think seasol turns the roots brown as well so hopefully it's just the great white

Yar smells fine , cheers