C0bblep0ts closet grow

c0bblep0t

I have no idea about indoor but i think defoliation will set u back, that plant just looks to me to be compromised a bit already? When my plants are going and growing i have no prob pulling leaves of here and there.

Yea she had a ruff start , I probably won't trim her then , don't want to stress her anymore than necessary , I think its doing ok

I firmly believe that when a plant is in full flight removing leaves for whatever reason has little effect, in my limited experience Cannabis may grow "like a weed"but if u can string together multiple good things in the grow early right from when u germinate the seed, ima sound like Kanye, had my first 6 bourbons in a while haha

Sorry mate lost it, funny though hey? I had a good laugh at myself 

Edited by Jagged
  • Upvote 1

I firmly believe that when a plant is in full flight removing leaves for whatever reason has little effect, in my limited experience Cannabis may grow "like a weed"but if u can string together multiple good things in the grow early right from when u germinate the seed, ima sound like Kanye, had my first 6 bourbons in a while haha

Sorry mate lost it, funny though hey? I had a good laugh at myself 

I had a good laugh too lol

I'm not the biggest fan of defoliation, but in some circumstances some selective leaf thinning is a good thing to do.

I believe you are running LED lighting, in which case you probably want to do some leaf thinning and flip to 12/12, as LED's don't have good penetration or depth of light intensity.  Looking at your last pics you're probably already close to max good penetration depth for LED, and you've still got stretch to deal with.  I'm not putting shit on LED's, but if you use them you do have to adapt the growing style to suit, having said that it might be worth waiting on some advice from a LED grower about specifics.

Plant seems to have bounced back fairly well from a rough start, best of luck with the rest of the grow.

• Upvote 1

I'm not the biggest fan of defoliation, but in some circumstances some selective leaf thinning is a good thing to do.

I believe you are running LED lighting, in which case you probably want to do some leaf thinning and flip to 12/12, as LED's don't have good penetration or depth of light intensity. Looking at your last pics you're probably already close to max good penetration depth for LED, and you've still got stretch to deal with. I'm not putting shit on LED's, but if you use them you do have to adapt the growing style to suit, having said that it might be worth waiting on some advice from a LED grower about specifics.

Plant seems to have bounced back fairly well from a rough start, best of luck with the rest of the grow.

Yea thanks man , might jus trim a few where needed ...or not lol , think my canopy as even as its gonna get , my last grow def suffered a bit from being too bushy but I didn't do any training , so hopefully buds will be up high enough , and yea I think she doing ok considering ruff start , drinking over a liter a day ,might flip tomorrow