where do you hide cannabis in your car.

people often presume wrong. now the last i heard from u, u were putting me on ur block list cos u thought i was trolling u! now ur having digs at me through other people's threads? ill let everyone else make their minds up on that situation [emoji239] how bout this thread gets back on topic...

people often presume wrong. now the last i heard from u, u were putting me on ur block list cos u thought i was trolling u! now ur having digs at me through other people's threads? ill let everyone else make their minds up on that situation [emoji239] how bout this thread gets back on topic...

Well I still think your a Millennial Troll... Who the fuck else would argue about how good a Chinese ding Dong Provence company is...Unless your 20teen and buy most your shit from china and dont give 2 fucks about Aussie Job's.. But Your right lets get back on subject.. "OLD NEWS" because you know it all mean everyone else should..

What do we Australians manufacture? We buy pretty much EVERYTHING from China/OS.  t

There's a challenge.  who can find the most Australian owned and manufactured goods...write em down..list em.  The dumbing down of the world is succeeding it seems. 

No criticism, no analysis.  No discernment.  No concern. 

I don't usually travel with canna.  If I do its in a bag in my trousers.

Faith :sun:

• Upvote 2

travis i dont give a shit, i honestly dont mate. u buy what u want from whoever u want, ill do the same. now get back on ur tonka toy tractor, go for a drive around ur sandpit and leave me the fuck alone. the more u talk, the more it shows u aren't the smartest of peanuts in the turd. now where is that block button....

You girls still arguing ? lol

Was hoping this thread may have evolved.

https://youtu.be/Kgg0zpckGRU

the argument ended ages ago, someone just didn't get that message tho [emoji8] im here to learn, im a total newb with no growing experience under my belt. im happy to take constructive criticism but i will not tolerate some flog who doesnt know me or my situation try and jam his one eyed opinion into me. travis, i have respect for people of all ages and race, especially those who respect back. try that approach some time... or dont... up to u.

the argument ended ages ago, someone just didn't get that message tho [emoji8] im here to learn, im a total newb with no growing experience under my belt. im happy to take constructive criticism but i will not tolerate some flog who doesnt know me or my situation try and jam his one eyed opinion into me. travis, i have respect for people of all ages and race, especially those who respect back. try that approach some time... or dont... up to u.

You are a total newbie..