where do you hide cannabis in your car.

I don't believe I ever said I drive around stoned thanks but I do recall you having a nice brag about driving after 6 drinks and then opening another after being pulled over in a school zone... Defend yaself all you want and try telling everyone that's not a problem but I ain't buying it

Can you read, have another look

Never been pulled over in a school zone, ever

Never been done for .05

This is Australia remember

Edited by pedro de pacas

So it was after school. Not a school zone. I see. Just 8 drinks behind the wheel. All good then mate. All good.

Fuck at least I wasn't a bottle of JD

It was before school got out, it was a country road going to town where the school was, this is the important bit, I wasn't going to town or anywhere near a fucking school, but the parents behind me were

The cop let me go, because I wasn't drunk, did he make a mistake?

And seeing this thred is about trasporting pot in the car, guess where the police attention is, on the can in me hand, not the pot on the seat beside me

That's why I always take a 6pack with me

Never been done for pot either

You blokes do it whatever way floats your boat, the aim is not to get caught

I must be the only bloke that has a traveller in OZ,  FFS :unknw: 

Get fucked Tunkers

Have another drink dickhead

I'd be more worried about a stoned fuckwit like you, when I'm picking the kids up or dropping them off, not to many pissheads driving in the morning

But a hell of a lot of drug fucked flogs do

Enough if the aggression and abuse please folks. Warnings issued.

I'd like to add, academic research suggests that driving under the influence of cannabis is far safe than driving under the influence of alcohol.

• Upvote 2

If only an oz or close to it I will keep it on my body or close enough to put it down my jocks if I'm about to be pulled over.

Reason is that cops will search a car before making you strip off. And that bag sitting in the console or glovebox will get found

If the cops are suss on you

Larger amounts ,,,,in the doors.

I used to put it in a old paint tin 4lt or 10lt, with a roller and tray ,brushes etc etc next to it . No one wants to open a paint can in uniform and the smell of paint or turps works a treat.. And they don't like searching through paint covered equipment either.. Just use the words be careful WET PAINT ..