where do you hide cannabis in your car.

Under the passenger seat, and deny all knowledge of its existence if unfortunate enough to get busted......

Yea comes under possession but not on your person but under your immediate control also comes down to public or private areas under the car seat public area any one has access to that area. The boot private because only u gave access to the boot with a key lock. This applies to house as well. A good enough lawyer would get u off a possession charge were it was found in a public area unless u don't own up to it.

l

• Upvote 1

On the inventive side, I used to stash blocks of hash back in the day behind the Ford logo on the centre of my steering wheel in the xd. Used a Stanley knife blade that resided in my console for popping the bugger out. Was good for stashing party drugs aswell, but buds were too bulky, unless you liked compressed heads. Got a big ass son of a bitch airbag preventing me from doing that now, but is still a Ford!!!

A couple I have done are:

Sometimes when transporting trimmed buds home from the bush I'll bung the mower, catcher, and a can of fuel in the back of the 4wd, and put sealed containers full of buds in the catcher which I put back on the mower, and then splash a little bit of fuel on the mower and leave the fuel can lid just slightly cracked so the main smell in the car is petrol.  No doubt if they search the car they'll find it, but it's not gonna ring any alarm bells and hopefully the smell of petrol will cover and distract from any leaking weed stank, mmmm, weed stank :D

Was once transporting over the indictable amount of hash (20g in NSW), double bagged a small jar with some duct tape as backup and shoved it under the air filter in the air filter box.  A nice fit without causing any engine issues, and figure that any escaping smells would get dragged through the engine and burned off.  Don't know how safe it would be, but can't see them looking there unless they already knew I had something.  Did get a little hotter than is good for storing hash, but it was only for a few hrs.

And sometimes I use the "in plain view camouflage".  Big Nescafe coffee tin, can squeeze a good chunk o bud in those and they seal fairly well for smells.  A couple of bags of groceries and just chuck the tin in with them.  Nothing to see there officer, just been to the supermarket :D

I like the petrol flap idea.

Some of the high tech hidden compartments drug runners build into cars in the States and Mexico would be pretty cool to have, but I don't have the skills and equipment to do that :(

• Upvote 1

My car is usually messy so I just put in a rubbish container or bag or under the passenger seat cover if I'm taking a session toa mates place. I love the way the drug runners over in America and Mexico do it with hydrolocs and secret compartment when you do a combo of switches with in the car