where do you hide cannabis in your car.

Ok, it was nowhere near a school, 8 cans is not pissed when you don't skull them, slow and steady wins the race, never said I was speeding or not watching the road, never had a crash on the road in me life

It was a different era, it wasn't yesterday, it was a road in the middle of nowhere going to a town I wasn't

Wasn't bragging just stating the facts, and how lucky/unlucky a man can be

Remember the cop let me go, after breathalysing me and giving me the option of a on the spot fine or waiting for 15 mins and do another test, no surprise what I did

no more tales from the past from me, had some good ones to, lol

Hey Trav  our racing mate is ok, had the op and all good.

Edited by pedro de pacas

Ok, it was nowhere near a school, 8 cans is not pissed when you don't skull them, slow and steady wins the race, never said I was speeding or not watching the road, never had a crash on the road in me life

It was a different era, it wasn't yesterday, it was a road in the middle of nowhere going to a town I wasn't

Wasn't bragging just stating the facts, and how lucky/unlucky a man can be

Remember the cop let me go, after breathalysing me and giving me the option of a on the spot fine or waiting for 15 mins and do another test, no surprise what I did

no more tales from the past from me, had some good ones to, lol

Hey Trav  our racing mate is ok, had the op and all good.

You did say you done it on Friday afternoon 6 pack and a few pounds ... Not 30 years ago.. Personally Ive seen enough trauma from drink driving accidents that I'm 100% for a  0.00 BAC ..  

Makes me feel so safe dropping the kids off that's for sure....

Lucky you ain't in SA.

They've been setting up booze/drug buses at school drop offs here for the last month or so.

Reports are they've been doing a roaring business.

When they get done it ain't just for the drugs in their systems but also placing minors at risk.

Be careful.

I'm betting half of you drive stoned of your tits, and wouldn't now where or what a school was

I always watch out for drug fucked dickheads as well as pissheads

After working on and around roads for the last 30 years, pricks using mobile phones and the ones that don't watch the fucking road are the main problem

You stoner's are next in line, lest not forget the ICE freaks, thank fuck I'm retired, heard some good story's about them

Not paying attention to the road and what is on it kills

I'm betting half of you drive stoned of your tits, and wouldn't now where or what a school was

I always watch out for drug fucked dickheads as well as pissheads

After working on and around roads for the last 30 years, pricks using mobile phones and the ones that don't watch the fucking road are the main problem

You stoner's are next in line, lest not forget the ICE freaks, thank fuck I'm retired, heard some good story's about them

Not paying attention to the road and what is on it kills

You keep telling yaself that buddy

I'd be more worried about a stoned fuckwit like you, when I'm picking the kids up or dropping them off, not to many pissheads driving in the morning

But a hell of a lot of drug fucked flogs do

I don't believe I ever said I drive around stoned thanks but I do recall you having a nice brag about driving after 6 drinks and then opening another after being pulled over in a school zone... Defend yaself all you want and try telling everyone that's not a problem but I ain't buying it
  • Upvote 1