where do you hide cannabis in your car.

once was with 2 friends on road trip to the coutry. car broke down. We decided to hitch.

Cops picked us up instead.

Searched. mate had a pipe, other had a bag of dope.

Both busted.
I had a box of dried magic mushrooms.

Cops asked me

"these arent from Bali are they?"

I said, no, I picked them myself.

Cops gave them back to me, and sent me on my way.

• Upvote 1

I'm an old tunc

The older the news the better it is.. Funny how snooty young rosters think its old so dont listen ,argue or ignore...Then get done, burnt ,busted and ripped off and guess what its us old fucks who get blamed for not warning them hard enough.. 

I am at the point with most of these Millennials ,that its now a requirement to write advise down , wrap it around a base ball bat, and beat it into them from the ankles up ...Until they start to listen. 

lol

Funny the first to shit bricks and squeal like a pig, are the one's who still rely on Mummy and Daddy to bail them out.. 30 and unders

Edited by Traviss
  • Upvote 1

when i said old news, i meant it was pretty much common sense. i am no "young roster" either mate, and im in no position to get either; done, burnt, busted or ripped off... and if i was, why would i blame an "old fuck" for not warning me? And no, no bailing out from no mum or dad either! as for the baseball bat advice.. u only got one good swing in u old boy... make it good lol
  • Upvote 1