Help, I think my plant have nitrogen toxicity

Hi Guys,

This is my first grow and i need the help of you veterans.

I raised my grow from seed and they seemed to be doing well however I have recently repotted them into 30 cm pots using a grow medium consisting of Hortico potting mix, perlite, vermiculite, a small amount of dynamic lifter and some organic compost. Since repotting them I have noticed most of the plants are cupping one quite badly and a couple of them seem to be getting the "claw" look (shown in pic), Is this nitrogen toxicity? I dont think im over/under watering as when I put my finger in the soil it is only slightly damp. If it is nitrogen toxicity due to the dynamic lifer should I repot again without it or will this stress the plants too much? 

Thanks in advanced.

post-57599-0-49200400-1451087989_thumb.jpg

post-57599-0-67444300-1451088223_thumb.jpg

I think it's too much nutrient. This year I overfed too early on and the same happened to me but I flushed out and it sorted them. I think it was because the mix already had fertiliser in it that lasts a few months. I'm using liquid nutrients my soil doesn't really have much left in it so it takes full dose feeding fine now. Keep us posted.

Should be okay, maybe just too much shit in your medium. Id just leave it & see what the new growth looks like. Dont water to much. Looks like its just been tipped to maybe? Give it a week. It seems to be 

It seems to be getting a little worse, the new growth has that weird curling/cupping thing going on and some leaves are starting to get a browny/green discolouration spots. Do you think I should re-pot it in potting mix and pearlite? Or will it shock the plants if I re-pot again so soon?

Thanks again for the help guys.

I know its hard but sometimes u just need to leave them alone. especially at that size. It will take a few days before u can really see anything. I killed quite a few small plants by over watering / feeding back in the day. Put some more pics up. Ive never ph'd soil or any of that stuff & only grown outdoors in soil. I have had plants stunted from hot soil mixes. The internet can be a huge overkill of information IMO. Only been here a year but I've learnt a lot & already seen a lot of guys trying to grow outdoors wondering about ph, nutes etc. I never even give any nutes until Ive topped my plant once & it has a couple inches new growth. You've got compost & dynamic lifter there, the plant is small & the mix is hot. 

It seems to be getting a little worse, the new growth has that weird curling/cupping thing going on and some leaves are starting to get a browny/green discolouration spots. Do you think I should re-pot it in potting mix and pearlite? Or will it shock the plants if I re-pot again so soon?

Thanks again for the help guys.

Put some pics up of your spots. Im far from a deficiencies expert but here is another thing to confuse u.

post-55515-0-27130300-1451194833_thumb.jpg

about re-potting. I dont know. It will shock them to a degree but it could be better in the long run. Your plants should be able to power through it though. Shit like dynamic lifer & cow shit dont just flush out. I would have just used your straight potting mix for a transplant that small.